• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

4 corners edited (Cinccino,Donphan,Yanmega Prime, Zoroak)

Emolga2254

AwesomeEmolga
Hello everyone I'm trying to figure out what deck to play for worlds. Here's my deck so far. I used the previous suggestions and now it looks like this. Thanks

Pokemon:
3 Yanmega prime TR
3 Yanma TR
3 Donphan Prime hgss
3 Phanpy hgss
3 Zoroak Bw
3 zoura Bw
2 Cinccino BW
2 Minccino Bw
1 tyouge hgss
1 Zekrom bw
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums
2Copycat
1 Pro. Juniper
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Judge
1 Ruins of Alph
4Pluspower
1 switch
Energies:
2 Junk arm
3 communication
1 reversal
1energy exchanger

Energies
1{L}
4 {C}{C} (DCE)
4 {F}
1 rainbow energy

Strategy:
There really is no strategy, get 1 of the 4 stage ones out and continue to get them out.

Any help is accepted

RE: 4 corners(Cinccino,Donphan,Yanmega Prime, Zoroak)

I would only question why you need Cinccino and Zoroark. Both use DCE for their attack, both are weak to fighting, both can take out RDL.

If you are running Yanmega and Donphan already, I would choose either Zoroark or Cinccino.

If you do take one of the lines out, then I would add Pokemon reversal and more junk arm.

I'll try it out, although I do like playing both
Thanks Emolga2254

NJPokeDad said:
I would only question why you need Cinccino and Zoroark. Both use DCE for their attack, both are weak to fighting, both can take out RDL.

If you are running Yanmega and Donphan already, I would choose either Zoroark or Cinccino.

If you do take one of the lines out, then I would add Pokemon reversal and more junk arm.

zoro kos reshis/zekroms

zoro kos reshis/zekroms

sorry I don't what does that mean?

zoroark kos zekrom and reshiram with a PP or sp. dark while cinccino dose not.

Radical used shorthand, he said that zoroark can KO reshiram and zekrom with his attack with 1 pluspower.

Keep zoroark, take out cinccino line, add reversal, and replace with catcher when it comes out, also take out the energy exchange and energy search.
For starters, I would stick with the manaphy, Whatever you do, don't run 3 cleffa, babies most of the time screw you over, your opponent gets free prizes, and you might get donked by tyrouge, I would add 1 tyrouge, and 1 cleffa, however you could also add another manaphy, it goes down the personal preference.

Yes definately play Yanmgea/Donphan/Zoroark instead, its a lot more consistant, Cinccino doesn't really add anything that Zoroark doesn't. Add more Junk Arm, Reversal/Catcher, and PONT/Copycat, consistancy is EVERYTHING. Take out Dual Ball, Energy Search, Energy Returner, etc (you already have Collector, Communication and FSL. Instead maybe add a Boufalant. Also, make Donphan 3-3. I ran 3-3 Yanmega and 2-2 Donphan as well and thought it was crazy to run both 3-3 Yanmega AND 3-3 Donphan, but my games have become +90% more consistent and successful with both being 3-3. In short, just add more Junk Arm, Reversal and Draw and make Donphan 3-3. Consistency is the most important thing.

I <3 this deck...I run pretty much Yanmega/Cinccino/Donphan with the Zoroark as just a tech, but it's pretty much preference as to how you want to run it. Otherwise this is just too bulky. The only thing you for sure want to bulk is Donphan, because it owns nowadays against the meta, but Cinccino? Cinccino is just to KO Yanmega with PlusPower and a full bench, you really don't need 3-3.

-1-1 Cinccino
+1-1 Donphan

Flower Shop Lady in a deck with at least 9 lines of main attackers? You really don't want that. Another Manaphy should help you with hand refreshing, however. I'd run at least 2 hand refresh Pokemon, but not Manaphy. This is a deck with very low energy costs.

-1 FSL
-1 Manaphy
+2 Cleffa

I think Judge is so much better than Copycat, since you can abuse it in so many ways, but Copycat is really just so you can draw more cards...

-1 Copycat
+1 Judge

I'd run Juniper over PONT. You already have 6 cards that can shuffle your hand into your deck, so Juniper gives things another option. Use the other slot to add another Collector, because starting with it in this deck is amazing.

-2 PONT
+1 Juniper
+1 Collector

I'd take out Exchanger for sure. You're only running 3 different types of energy, and darkness energy for Zoroark really isn't worth it, because it only has 100 HP, and might be weakened by Earthquake. So now you have 2 different types of energy, making Exchanger almost useless. Now I would add a Junk Arm and a Ruins of Alph. I like to run 4 Junk Arm, but you need at least 3 for sure, there's just so much you can abuse. And Ruins of Alph? Well, Yanmega won't affect your Donphan much anymore, so it's nice to at least run one.

-1 Exchanger
-1 Sp. Dark
+1 Junk Arm
+1 Ruins of Alph

Last but not least, I'd take out Energy Search, because you don't need energy that often. I'd also take out Dual Ball, because now you're running 4 Collector, and I'd also take out a Switch, as long as you're running 3 Junk Arm, you only need 1. Now I'd add 3 Pokemon Reversal or Pokemon Catcher, depending on if you're going to Worlds. They are just amazing cards right now, to stall or to KO Pokemon on the bench, and they almost counter some decks.

-1 Energy Search
-1 Dual Ball
-1 Switch
+3 Pokemon Reversal/Catcher

Good luck with this deck. People really overlook the potential of Cinccino as a response to Yanmega, and go ahead and run Zoroark/Donphan/Yanmega. But this build is fine too.

- 3-3 cincinno
+1-1 donphan
+1-1 yanmega prime
+1 pokemon communication
+1 manaphy

DYZ (as i like to call stage one rush) needs four poke. co. to operate smoothly, as it is very capable of doing. yanmega is the fastest and most disruptive card in your deck, you want it early to snipe low hp pokemon. even though donphan damages your bench (usually) it covers magnezone easily, which will probably come up if it's run to take out yanmegas.

Thanks everyone
I used most of these comments and my deck has got better
Thanks

Any other help is accepted

The Energy count seems extremely low to me. 8 is the bare minimum for this deck and sometimes I would like even more than that after playing around with a build, like 9/10. It's good for charging up Zoroark as well.

I suggest cutting out:

-2 PETM
-1 Energy Exchanger
-1 Energy Search
-1 Special Darkness

For one more Communication (extra consistency), two more Fighting Energies (see above), another Judge (maximum pain for your opponent and lets you match their hand more), and a single PlusPower Reversal tech. It can catch opponent's off guard and allow you to KO a Magnezone with Donphan, a single Energy, and a PlusPower.

dmaster out.

^He runs 4 PlusPower already. Single PlusPower tech just went four times overboard for dmaster's standards :cool:

Haha, must have missed that one. ._.

In _that_ case, how about a single Reversal tech. XD That way, you can kill Magnezones on the Bench from nowhere lol.

dmaster out.

Needs samurott counter in this deck Zekrom?

Back