4/8, "Pacifidlog Jam" and "The Team Scheme"

Those were good episode because in the team scheme team rocket got caught making fake items and they got blasted. I think it is so funny because team rocket loses in every single episode but they have come close to winning a few times.:)

Thank you so much for this.
For Pacifidlog Jam, I only watched right up to the TR blast off, though I'm kind of sad that I missed the scheme team.. TR centric episodes are awesome-- I'm sure you tried to the max to see if there was any way to get it working?

But oh well, beggars can't be choosers, after all, and this beggar is very thankful.

I think this video feature is by far the best addition to this site! Since I work long shifts during the weekends, I never have a chance to catch these episodes! Now I can, thanks to WPM! Keep it up!

After missing 86 episodes, I have finally returned to the anime.

I have not watch Team Scheme but Pacifidlog Jam was a warm welcome for me back to show.

If we can first watch the episode"Mean it with envy" will be better ,since that was the first part of the contest.
However the battle part are more interesting...

Who had watch "The Team Scheme"?

No, absolutely not. Putting up these episodes is extremely risky, DOWNLOADING them would DEFINATELY get us into trouble. Under no cirumstances are you to download them. The webhost is able to track if someone downloads something, and if anyone downloaded these episodes, we could easily get shut down.

RE:  4/8, "Pacifidlog Jam" and "The Team Scheme"

Water Pokémon Master said:
No, absolutely not. Putting up these episodes is extremely risky, DOWNLOADING them would DEFINATELY get us into trouble. Under no cirumstances are you to download them. The webhost is able to track if someone downloads something, and if anyone downloaded these episodes, we could easily get shut down.
I agree completely.

I am just asking,din't even try to download it...
However,it was just for those who missed the episode...
Why we need to download it while we can watch it already.

They aren't worth downloading because it is a MAJOR waste of time and WE DO NOT WANT THE SITE SHUT DOWN.:)

Even if you download it, you would watch it and then just got it on your PC for maybe the next 3 years....

Back