(4) 11th Movie DVD Cover, Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations, Strats Wanted, Redshark

RE: (3) Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations, Strats Wanted, Redshark 2.31 Minor Fixes [11/20]

DarthAxle said:
Actually that Luxray art is almost the worst on there. Mismagius is the worst, then Electrode, then definitely Froslass failure. But then is definitely the Luxray. No way near Raichu's coolness!

I think it looks cool, because I haven't seen any artwork like it before. I don't know what makes me favor it so much. It's just really cool, and I guess I'm bias because I'm a huge fan of Luxray regardless. :)

But I also like the Flygon X as well. It looks like a normal one.

RE: (3) Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations, Strats Wanted, Redshark 2.31 Minor Fixes [11/20]

Well, I'm kinda meh to almost all card in this set except some card like Flygon. It have great potential to be splashable tech because it's colorless, give free retreat cost to all of your pokemon that have same kind of energy attached to it , and can discard stadium. As for his lv.x, it's not so great.

I just thought of another random thought is Flygon the only stage-two in the set?

If so I think it will be very likely that one of the shiny's will be Trapinch since the last two sets had one stage-two and two stage-one with basic shiny's and the stage-two's of the last two were good(that other pokemon) or great(Dusknoir).

Anyway here's hoping for a shiny Trapinch. :D

Ugh if only we had Trapinch and Vibrava from HP, if those two we're still in format, I could see Flygon being absolutely broken with Torterra SF

Water Pokémon Master said:
Pluto's Choice.

Oh. Pluto's Selection was way better. >:

RE: (4) 11th Movie DVD Cover, Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations, Strats Wanted, Redshark 2.31 Minor Fixes

the art on these cards is just amazing. i love the luxrays, the infernapes, and the rapidash to pieces.

the american cover (possibly prototype) for the 11th movie has been revealed? one can only hope that it's coming out soon!

RE: (4) 11th Movie DVD Cover, Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations, Strats Wanted, Redshark 2.31 Minor Fixes

I hope thats a prototype cover ;D Because it looks like a really bad photoshop ATM.

The Rotom cards are cool. I like how there is a different Rotom appliance in the background of each one.

To be honest, I thought Flygon lvl X had a really terrible attack... Until I saw you didn't need to discard anything to use it and it could target bench Lvl X's (I'm looking at you Leafmin decks)

I think Flygon can bring some interesting strategies into play. I don't think deck destruction decks ever really took off DP onwards (Except for the odd Rhyperior deck) however I think a combination of the two could work (TST Would come in handy from the looks of it as well, with a 4-4-4 line for extra surprise).

By the way, do you think Vespiquen will be errated (Such that when bunching energies to it with pokemon like Shaymin then you will only remove 10 damage?)

Flygon and Luxray Level X were much needed.
As were the gym leader/E4 cards.

I can't wait for more info on the movie to come out!
But sadly, it probably won't be until December, so we'll just have to wait.

I think the cover of the movie is cool.
Pokemon.com says it's coming soon to DVD, so hopefully it'll be out by Christmas! :D

The Pokémon DVD cover looks cool, but...

Where the heck is Brock!?

I hope it's just a protoype. They can't just leave the "star" Pokémon off of the cover. I like the Origin Forme wings behind the title, though. :O

The reason it will be on DVD is because of the insane length. There was no way they would air it on Cartoon Network, so they decided to put that near-two hours movie straight to DVD

I know this might be a small thing, but notice how all the backgrounds on the E4 and GL cards are the actual Gyms and Elite Four rooms that each Pokemon resides in? I thought that was pretty neat.

The cover looks bland and plain to me. :F

dmaster out.

Archimer said:

Don't really know... Although ironically he was also left out from the Japanese DVD cover art as well...

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/dvd/2008.html

Hiroyuki said:
Archimer said:

Don't really know... Although ironically he was also left out from the Japanese DVD cover art as well...

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/dvd/2008.html

I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I'll put it under this in white:

According to the review of the Movie, Brock is often left behind, so his role seems to be very slim. They probably decided to leave him off the covers because of the small role.

That's why I think they left him out, anyways. xD (I could most certainly be wrong.)

MOVIE COVER

Why couldn't they just keep the translated title, it was so much better...

BTHEOT

I love it!!! Finally absolute confrimation of anouther gym leader set. I can't wait for it to come out here!

The cover of the movie looks pretty cool. The image is kind of blurry... And I do wonder where Brock is? They couldn't leave him out. ;)
I wonder if the movie has any bonus features... Like on Lucario and the Mystery of Mew I believe, I think they have an extra of the making of the movie with the artwork and such, but I'm not sure. It would be cool if they had something like that in this one. :)

Back