BW/BW2 3rd Game Installment Mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Let's not forget Dugtrio, Doduo and Dodrio.

But seriously, if this "green cobra" legendary is revealed to be true, then it will most likely be the cover Pokemon for the 3rd game, but that's like 2 years away.

dodrio is not a combined pokemon read the pokedex entrie

i don't think that the guy's rumor is true. I mean, he says that a "green serphent" will accompany Reshiram and Zekrom but, isn't that like Rayqauza? :rolleyes:

I mean, Rayquaza was the mediator of Groudon and Kyogre and he was like a gren serphent. Personally, i think it MIGHT be a serphent, but i think it'll be a lot different.

Ice/Dragon

Some type of Dragon, I know he doesn't have flight, But he's rather an ocean dweller but more like in the serpent way than in the fish/magikarp way.

Basically He'd be the equilibrium pokemon, Keeping an equal balance between both the yin and yang affinity/theory/thingy..

Infernape1010 said:
dodrio is not a combined pokemon read the pokedex entrie

Dude, I think he meant more in the sense of them having the heads and not the combining.

Besides, As far as I know, Dugtrio isn't three digletts combined. >_<

qwertyuiop98091 said:
i don't think that the guy's rumor is true. I mean, he says that a "green serphent" will accompany Reshiram and Zekrom but, isn't that like Rayqauza? :rolleyes:

I mean, Rayquaza was the mediator of Groudon and Kyogre and he was like a gren serphent. Personally, i think it MIGHT be a serphent, but i think it'll be a lot different.

Rayquaza is a dragon, Not a serpent.

If it is the Green Serpent then i'd imagine it would have a ground typing yeno to resist both Reshiram and Zekrom

This gens legendary trio may be based on energy. Zekrom-Electric Reshiram-Fire ???-Normal (Positive, Negative and Neutral energy!!) (Created an alternate theory) :D (Screw the Yong madness!! :D)

Vdogam3r said:
*cough*magneton*cough*

I was talking about pokemon of different species fusing to make another pokemon not pokemon of the same species fusing to make another pokemon.

MewtwoFTW said:
Can someone explain in what way a green serpent compliments two dragons with egg sacks?

O. RO. BO. RO. SU.

Jeebus, people. It really isn't hard to make work. The Oroboros makes perfect sense with a theme of yin ang yang! And the color doesn't really matter, but when I think of a snake I think green.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
But seriously, if this "green cobra" legendary is revealed to be true, then it will most likely be the cover Pokemon for the 3rd game, but that's like 2 years away.

More like just one year from when B/W are released lol.

dmaster out.

Stupid, pointless, worthless. You guys may as well be asking what the 6th generation main game mascots are. No one cares. When you guys find out what the Black and White Pokedex looks like, you will be able to guess who the third mascot is.

Go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back