BW/BW2 3rd Game Installment Mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
sturtle said:
Maybe this is the year that we revert back to basics. Just shades, and pokemon that are shaded like so.

Siiigh... I just don't like overly plain legendary trios. But I'll manage if it happens.

But it should be an oroboros to fill the trio of Yin and Yang, it REALLY only makes sense.

I've always thought it would be magnificent if two pokemon merged together like in Digimon. So what if Zekrom and Reshiram merged together to create a Balance Pokemon? Sounds very unusual, but aren't Black and White supposed to bring about a revolution in pokemon?

Bulbanerd said:
I've always thought it would be magnificent if two pokemon merged together like in Digimon. So what if Zekrom and Reshiram merged together to create a Balance Pokemon? Sounds very unusual, but aren't Black and White supposed to bring about a revolution in pokemon?

...People are complaining about how the game is too much like digimon this gen. I don't WANT the game to be like digimon EVER.

How about we just have a balance legendary, and call it good?

The 3rd mascot should be a pokemon that represents balance of good and evil, yin and yang as one. I do not mean they should fuse Reshiram and Zekrom together (which would be totally awesome) But they could use this to create a pokemon with the type of both Dark and Light. Which would be so unbelievably cool.

Wow I like Bulbanerd's idea but Reshiram and Zekrom already look alot like Digimon so I don't think Gamefreak is going to try to touch Digimon anymore.

Maybe, if Muller is right (doubt it) his green cobra thing will bring about Jade Version. . . haha naah.

swimfastray said:
Wow I like Bulbanerd's idea but Reshiram and Zekrom already look alot like Digimon so I don't think Gamefreak is going to try to touch Digimon anymore.

Maybe, if Muller is right (doubt it) his green cobra thing will bring about Jade Version. . . haha naah.

You know, it could be a green pokemon for gray version... That's not totally out there...

What is an oroboros?

Since Reshiram is on Black and Zekrom is on White then I guess something green could be on Grey/Gray. (how do you think they would spell it?)

OOh i've heard of that like the one on the book in Neverending Story! I get it. That would be super :]

Bulbanerd said:
OOh i've heard of that like the one on the book in Neverending Story! I get it. That would be super :]

I, personally, think a snake representing the Oroboros would make a nice addition. And it fits in with the lore, so yeah.

That would be pretty cool... however I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea.

Vdogam3r said:
That would be pretty cool... however I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea.

It would just have to be a snake. Probably nomming its tail. That's really the only requirement. Not much to wrap around.

I think it might be a grey Dragon/Ice type Pokemon, perhaps that looked similar to Reshiram and Zekrom.

Majora_787 said:
It would just have to be a snake. Probably nomming its tail. That's really the only requirement. Not much to wrap around.
If it's preoccupied by nomming it's tail, as you said, what and how will it attack? If it stopps om-nomming, it won't be much of an oroboros..

Vdogam3r said:
If it's preoccupied by nomming it's tail, as you said, what and how will it attack? If it stopps om-nomming, it won't be much of an oroboros..

It could have arms. I KNOW it could know slam, giga impact, gyro ball, rapid spin, rollout...

Stuff like THAT...

But it could still have arms. That isn't against any rules.

Oh yeah.

You're right. I'm asleep at the moment so my brain isn't working. . Off to bed now I guess..

wow. on topic to the mighty yong then back on topic. anyway I think a balance pokemon would be a good idea but two different pokemon fusing together to make another pokemon sounds a bit strange for pokemon like they are copying yugioh.

alexf1996 said:
wow. on topic to the mighty yong then back on topic. anyway I think a balance pokemon would be a good idea but two different pokemon fusing together to make another pokemon sounds a bit strange for pokemon like they are copying yugioh.

*cough*magneton*cough*

Let's not forget Dugtrio, Doduo and Dodrio.

But seriously, if this "green cobra" legendary is revealed to be true, then it will most likely be the cover Pokemon for the 3rd game, but that's like 2 years away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back