3DS colors, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolution

iPod Nano: Evolution (Look Down)
If you are planning to get a 3DS, which color would you like the blue or black, then which colors do u wish to be made?

black. I hope they make an all black one

Edit: I heard there was going to be a red one..but its all black instead?

This belongs in the Video Games Sub-Forum.

*Moved*

I would most likely pick up the Black one, but I hope they make a White one as well.

dmaster out.

I quite like the aqua blue color of the 3DS. Inside the blue there is also black and inside of the black there is another shade of black. So both colors are nice.

If I do ever own one (I'll probably have to a year or so after they're released, with the rate my DS Lite is deteriorating), I'll probably get the Obsidian Black version. However, if they ever produce one with a silver color scheme, I may get that, as my DS and DS Lite are both the silver varieties.

Though I suppose changing it up a bit and going with black wouldn't be too bad...

It's a Gold Triforce edition or nothing for me!

Heh. Scratch that, I'll probably just settle for Black if I have to.

Im going to wait for a pokemon version. I hae a pokemon DP version DS Lite. If I get a 3DS, I will probably abandon the DS Lite. DSince it is special to me, I dont want to get rid of it, or abandon it. So, I will wait for one that will be equally cool to me and will form a bond with thou.

I'm just gonna wait until the 1st revamp of the 3DS comes out to get it. 3-5 hours of gameplay per charge is absolutely ridiculous.
As for the color, I'm gonna go for Black. I want a dark green one, but I guess Black will have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back