(3) Redshark for Mac Testers Wanted, Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fundraiser, All Bonds

RE: (3) Redshark for Mac Testers Wanted, Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fu

I sent in the email for the Redshark testing.

RE: (3) Redshark for Mac Testers Wanted, Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fundraiser, All Bonds to the End of T

About the speed gamers, What about Deoxys? Deoxys can't be found in any of those games without going to events.

RE: (3) Redshark for Mac Testers Wanted, Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fu

Ho-Oh_Master said:
About the speed gamers, What about Deoxys? Deoxys can't be found in any of those games without going to events.

For events like Deoxys, they have a special other cartridge-- the "event-only" cart, which contains those Pokemon only found in events that must be attended in person. They will trade it over.

RE: (3) Redshark for Mac Testers Wanted, Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fundraiser, All Bonds to the End of T

The fundraising drive is great. I was wondering when someone was going to do that.

The prototype looks great. Mac users will rejoice come 2009. ;p

The card scans looks great for now. The artwork is fantastic, although a lot of the GL and E4 Pokemon look like they're in an arena in every scan. :F Anyway, lots of good Supporters that work fantastically well in SP decks, and a Bebe's reprint. -0- The Lv.Xs look great, haha Alakazam Lv.X that isn't totally bad, although will be hard to combo with. x_x I like Floatzel Lv.X, as expected, and I also really like the Pikachu reprints. :D

dmaster out.

The Speed Gamers thing has caught my attention, since I myself have a variant of autism

When will they say who gets to try out the Mac OSX of Redshark?

I signed up as a beta tester for the Max OS X version of Redshark. Did he e-mail you back? If he did then he probably gave you a list of requirements, although I'm not sure. Just wait for the e-mail I guess.

Back