(3) English Names Confirmed, 3DS Date and Price, Best Wishes' English Name [1/19]

I can finally start studying up of the Generation 5 pokemon easier!
3DS price, aw, that's a lot...

Ya, now I can learn the names of all the Gen 5 pokemon. But Samorott. Ugh.

Well, looks like I not getting a 3DS.

Wooo Europe gets it on the 25th March :) this new Europe getting stuff b4 America is Awesome!!

Woohoo~ *runs around screaming 'Unfezant' over and over*

Im not gonna bother learning them by heart. It'll come to me gradually.

I'm still taking the list with a grain of salt. After all, nothing's confirmed until we get it from Nintendo.

Though I will say I like Galvantula, Mienshao, and a few others from this list.

Pre-ordered my 3DS - its £229 here in the UK, convert that USD, and its almost $100 than the US price, but we have no other option of getting it in the Uk as its region locked...

Wow. the quote "there is a fungus among us." (Foongus, Amoongus). :( Abra Kadabra and Alakazam where better.

Personally I think it's an excellent price. Given I've already put $50 down.. Coming up with a little over $200 in two months? Give me a challenge! I don't even have a well paying job and I can accomplish that no sweat! XD

I think I may actually make an effort to watch Black and White.. If only to learn how to pronounce the new Pokemon names. Holy cow Nintendo.

About the BW saga, if it premiers either that Friday or Saturday before the game is release that means it will be a month long break since the DP saga is set to end 2/5. that's a long time =/. But then again they might surprise us and premiere it earlier (before the games release) but i kind of doubt they will do that.

the names sound cool and they make sense so at least the names aren't totally unrelated to the pokemon.

I'm not really liking the name Unfezant,as I don't really see Kenhouru and see it being called Unfezant. Excuse me if I continue using the Japanese names; I will eventually grow to like the English names, but Throh and Sawk will always make me go WTF?

I am liking the new names for the Legendaries; Tornadus and Thunderus seem better than Torneros and Voltolos, and changing Cobalon to Cobalion is a great move, as the 'i' make it seem more powerful, which is fitting as it is the leader of the Musketeer trio.
I also like it that Victini keeps its name.

Now we just have to hope for cool ability and attack names.

Yeah the list is confirmed! Glad I didn't study the names in vain!

Oh and I will not be getting the 3DS, must be crazy asking for that price. Don't they know we're in a recession!? SMH!

Eh. Best Wishes was kind of a ridiculous name, imo. I'm glad they kept it plain and simple. Also, I'm glad the names are basically confirmed- I'm actually getting attached to them <3

3ds, at least it isn't 300, I might be able to get 250 by the end of the summer.

I'm not too excited about the Pokemon names, it will probably be easier to just learn them as I play the game.

I am used to the english names, so im used to it as of now.... But the 3DS.... YAY!!!!! Im soo happy, still debating whether to buy it or not... $250, with all the things it can do, not a bad price... Now just need to see if i will be allowed to get it.

I like the title Pokemon: Best Wishes more instead of Black and White, but oh well we can't really do anything about it. So it seems like the 3DS will cost the same amount that the Wii used to cost. Though I am not going to buy it since I am not a big fan of the whole 3D thing and will stick with my DS Lite. As for the names, some of them I can't even pronounce yet but will probably take time or probably get used to them once I see the anime in English and play the games in English.

Some people tried 3DS in japan said that the 3D effect made them feel dizzy. I hope I won't be like that...

^ Well there is a warning that it can mess with your eyes and not to play in 3d mode for more than 30 min then to take a two hour break. it is not allowed for kids under six because they eyesight is still developing. But you need to be cautious, and if you feel dizzy, stop useing 3d all together. Those people who got dizzy obviously didnt read the warning label.

Back