2015 World Champion Deck Product Images!

Ugh... .___.

We already knew all those... The fourth deck is what mattered... But I guess it will be a filthy Night March... :/

Lol, the flying hammer... It reminds me of the "ban-hammer"

Last edited:
These would be cool if they came with online codes that included PTCGO deck boxes & sleeves. As they are, I can't see the point of these since the cards are unplayable.

The PTCGO codes would be cool. I see the only reason they print these decks is for younger players to have them which they play with for fun and it also helps them learn how to pilot successful decks.

As they are, I can't see the point of these since the cards are unplayable.
It's all about those pins.

I see the only reason they print these decks is for younger players to have them which they play with for fun and it also helps them learn how to pilot successful decks.
I actually gave my little brother, who I can normally beat very easily, one to help me test out a deck and could not beat him.

Really was hoping it would be named "Jacob's Ace in the Hole" .

I'm pretty sure Jacob actually picked the name Honorstoise. He is on a team called Honor Role (in addition to the Hovercats). Honorstoise probably sounds a lot better than the alternative (Hoverstoise).

Last edited:
The name "Honorstoise" is not what I expected. But I'll still buy his deck and have him sign it.

I could see the fourth being Brent Tonisson's Mega Manectric from Seniors or Alejandro Ng-Guzman's Primal Groudon because I think the TPCi likes making these decks with EXs so Night March is pretty much out.

Really was hoping it would be named "Jacob's Ace in the Hole" .
From Jacob Van Swagger... xD

I could see the fourth being Brent Tonisson's Mega Manectric from Seniors or Alejandro Ng-Guzman's Primal Groudon because I think the TPCi likes making these decks with EXs so Night March is pretty much out.

It's yellow, so Night march is the most possible scenario. Though, I wouldn't rule out Manectric, which is also yellow. Groudon would be difficult, although it could prove to be the most sought after deck.

Pooka basically confirmed that the fourth one will be Alejandro's (I think that's his name) Groudon deck on FB.

Ugh. Out of all the possibilities for the fourth deck and they go with the most boring and straight-forward.

Eww, what is with those horrifying names? I'm pretty much only in it for the pin. Like other folks said, they do make proxying easier and I have one toad. Anyone got deck lists for these decks?

they did the correct choice I think. Primal Groudon would be the deck that would sell.

Eww, what is with those horrifying names? I'm pretty much only in it for the pin. Like other folks said, they do make proxying easier and I have one toad. Anyone got deck lists for these decks?

the pokemon website does.

Can't come soon enough. I sure could use the Shaymin EX, VS Seeker, etc. proxies. (Don't we all?)

And I dare say, these are the best crop of deck names I have seen in the longest time. "Punches 'N' Bites" and "The Flying Hammer" - are these decks or WWE signature moves?

Also, the Paul Revere Pikachu is very cute.

Back