2013 Locations for Regs

Alex, you going to VA? If not I'll meet you at Philly.

Overall, going to two probabl, hopefully I will have enough points to not need the third.

VA is very iffy. It's pretty far away, and it would be a lot better if it was in the Spring so I knew if I actually needed to go to it or not. As it is now, there is a pretty big chance I won't go because of how far away it is, but I may be able to.

alexmf2 said:
Blah, I'll see you at both of those! I can't wait to meet you, along with a few other Pokebeachers who I think are going to PA.

Awesome, I look forward to meeting you there too! Hopefully I can get Zorua to come too, he always seems to cancel at the last second.

Zorua does not cancel last minute, Zorua has parents who cancel last minute.

Maybe, I'll make either Philly or New England, most likely Philly.

I luv u all and want to see yous <3

Since when have Long Beach Regionals been at the Convention Center? I've always remembered them being at the Queen Mary, but I've been out of the game for 4 years, so...

Blah said:
Hopefully I can get Zorua to come too, he always seems to cancel at the last second.

He ruined the Lacose Intolerant party last spring.

Maybe his parents respond to FB spamming :O

You'd better come this time Zorua. Except maybe I can grow a few feet taller before then so I don't feel short ;]

Awesome Massachusetts Regionals at Gillette Stadium, it's gonna be kinda weird playing pokemon at a football stadium though :p but still awesome, it's only a 45 minute drive from my house I want to also try to make it the Philadelphia one but it won't be likely because it's a 5 hour drive, but still stoked for MA Regionals :D

HeatRotomFTW97 said:
Since when have Long Beach Regionals been at the Convention Center? I've always remembered them being at the Queen Mary, but I've been out of the game for 4 years, so...
They usually are at the Queen Mary, but, this past year in November they had to be held at the Convention Center, because there wasn't enough advance notice to reserve the Queen Mary for that day.

Then again, SoCal Regs are in January this year, not November, so it's possible we'll be on the Queen Mary then. I certainly hope we are.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
They usually are at the Queen Mary, but, this past year in November they had to be held at the Convention Center, because there wasn't enough advance notice to reserve the Queen Mary for that day.

Then again, SoCal Regs are in January this year, not November, so it's possible we'll be on the Queen Mary then. I certainly hope we are.

Ah ok, thank you for clarifying. I go to the Long Beach CC three times a year as it is, so a change would be nice.

Long Beach CC is definitely a nice place, but for a venue it really cannot compare to the Queen Mary. Besides, the Queen Mary is part of the SoCal playerbase tradition - if you want to play children's card games like a true champ, you have to do them on a boat - the S. S. Anne, no less.
Take a look at me 'cuz I'm standing on a boat.

Back