2009 Modified Format announced!

Vergere

Fighting the darkness within ourselves
http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/tournaments/docs/2008-2009/modified_format_08_09.pdf

Finally! Thank goodness, n00bs won't be doubting you saying, "NO! u wtch PK iz stil goin 2 be legl!" Gosh, that is annoying. So, after Battle Roads are over, I will sell all of that stuff, seeing as I will no longer need it anymore. =D

I have a feeling LA will have our DRE. It follows the pattern from last year with multi. It was reprinted on the set after worlds.

Hm. Don't really care that the EX sets were gone. The only reall thing that will be missed from the format is DRE, Scramble, Celio's Network, and maybe Delcatty.

Yes DP-on Ha to all you people who thought it would be PK-on or POP 5-on. I knew it would be only DP cards. They'll probably reprint DRE eventually. Even if its not in the next few sets.

ill miss the exs, they always had awsome pokepowers, attacks,and high Hp:(

?man said:
Yes DP-on Ha to all you people who thought it would be PK-on or POP 5-on. I knew it would be only DP cards. They'll probably reprint DRE eventually. Even if its not in the next few sets.

don't forget those MT-on people, and DRE has now been replaced by multi energy... it's not coming back...

people count on DRE to much thats why i don't use it, it only slows down
besides if they ever remade it alot more people would use scizor

Back