(2) Shiny Eevee Event, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Slowking Line Promos and Translations [10/9]

RE: (1) Lugia, Ho-Oh, Slowking Line Promos and Translations [10/9]

Your Choice = Stupid. Rival is likely better.
I like Ho-Oh for it's consistant 80 Snipe without any real drawbacks besides it's NRG costs (Fire has NRG accel and there is DCE)

Your Choice is like a Pokédex, just worse. : D
I like it.

(Is it really called "Your Choice", though? I mean, it's not your choice at all. :I)

Great Slowking is kinda random, while Ho-Oh seems to be good together with Double Colorless Energy and RayStark. Oh and those basic energies are just amazing!

I just noticed something, what is with Domino's Pizza promos having Apples in them?

Wow Your choice its just like Trade Off except worse and on a worse Pokémon to boot.

What's with Lugia cards being Water all of a sudden?

Yeah, nothing too special about Slowking's power after all, just a nerfed version of Trade Off. I knew it wasn't going to be Quick Search or anything like that, it would never be a promo.

Flame Claw said:
What's with Lugia cards being Water all of a sudden?

Maybe it's because of lugia's affinity to water in games and anime?

Um, yeah. That Ho-Oh so asks you to flip a coin.

Unfortunately, tiny picture is too tiny for me to make out any more details than that. I assume from there it pretty standardly goes into the listed effect, though truth be told I can't see an 80 on it for the life of me. >>'

ZeeroYui said:
Um, yeah. That Ho-Oh so asks you to flip a coin.

Unfortunately, tiny picture is too tiny for me to make out any more details than that. I assume from there it pretty standardly goes into the listed effect, though truth be told I can't see an 80 on it for the life of me. >>'

I thought its attack seemed too good to be true. 80 snipe with no disadvantage? Thats just crazy.

I like Lugia and Ho-oh's artwork, and Your Choice = NO!

Lance and Salamence said:
Ho-oh is broken. Period.

As stated earlier, the sniping attack actually has a coin flip. So, it's not that broken at all.

I like the artwork for both, they look nice.

Lugia's probably a water type because it's a bird of the water, and water goes so well with fire...

Shiny Eevee? One of the best Pokemon to release as a promo shiny IMO.

Eh... Eevee is overrated... only good Eevee is either Jolteon or Glaceon

They need some kind of Imakuni? event and distribute Explouds and Doduos

The Shiny Eevee look pretty cool. I also like the card scans. Does anyone know what our Pokemon will be for Worlds next year?:)

Shiny Eevee is better than Shiny Milotic. I don't know which one is rarer though. ;o

Yeah, I thought that Slowking would be better. :[ Worse version of Uxie Lv.X. Ho-Oh is pretty decent with that sniping attack, but the other promos are only decent.

dmaster out.

Back