(2) New Set of X/Y Rumors, Xerneas/Yveltal Half Decks [9/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leaks getting larger all of a sudden and suddenly i'm starting to questions the credibility, although most of the leaks seems okay.

If it's true, then another Eeveelutions that is not a dragon nor poison what interest me the most. Then.... Fighting it is! :p

Adonis Klein said:
The leaks getting larger all of a sudden and suddenly i'm starting to questions the credibility, although most of the leaks seems okay.

If it's true, then another Eeveelutions that is not a dragon nor poison what interest me the most. Then.... Fighting it is! :p

What about the leaks are getting larger? I mean... We kind of expected a second eeveelution (I too am hoping for fighting... or maybe even bug?).

The other info (Skiddo lady, mom using your money) kind makes sense... I mean how else do you learn to ride a pokemon? I doubt you just hop on and hope for the best. Mom taking your shopping list would be kind of handy... I'll have to see the list of items that you can ask for... I really hope it isn't just basic stuff.

PLEASEBETRUE PLEASEBETRUE PLEASEBETRUE!!!

I hope in fighting eeveelution, too; but on the other hand, a steel should make more sense due to this facts:
In second generation: Dark Umbreon was immune to and super effective against psychic Espeon
In fourth generation: Ice Glaceon was super effective against grass Leafeon
So in sixth generation, what types are super effective against fairy, except for poison?
Ahhhh, I want three eeveelutions, the fighting type would be super in the TCG, but I also want steel.

Rob234111 said:
http://pokemonxyreview.weebly.com/

Apparently we have our leaker. He/She has some new information too.

Hopefully this is true (although most likely fake), Bitrunic seems like a cool (no pun intended) Pokemon to own. Pokemon loosing hapiness if not used alot in Pokemon Amie (Which I won't bother using) is VERY disappointing though, (if true, it is the second worst thing about this game besides Fairy type in my opinion), and it's as if GF is trying to force us to use all the new features.

Reggie McGigas said:
Hopefully this is true (although most likely fake), Bitrunic seems like a cool (no pun intended) Pokemon to own. Pokemon loosing hapiness if not used alot in Pokemon Amie (Which I won't bother using) is VERY disappointing though, (if true, it is the second worst thing about this game besides Fairy type in my opinion), and it's as if GF is trying to force us to use all the new features.

The leaker says that you DON'T have to use pokemon amie. They said that if you don't use it, the pokemon won't lose happiness. Meaning using it isn't absolutely required...

Rob234111 said:
What about the leaks are getting larger? I mean... We kind of expected a second eeveelution (I too am hoping for fighting... or maybe even bug?).

The other info (Skiddo lady, mom using your money) kind makes sense... I mean how else do you learn to ride a pokemon? I doubt you just hop on and hope for the best. Mom taking your shopping list would be kind of handy... I'll have to see the list of items that you can ask for... I really hope it isn't just basic stuff.

PLEASEBETRUE PLEASEBETRUE PLEASEBETRUE!!!

Ah, i mean it's barely one day after he releases the leaks to Pokebeach and suddenly he adds another batch of 'em. It all sounds plausible though, so it doesn't really matter after all, lol. :p

True that Umbreon>Espeon and Glaceon>Leafeon pattern is there, so the possibility of Sylveon's counterparts is either it's weakness or it's strong against, that's:

Dragon, Dark, Fighting, Poison, Steel

If the rumors are true, it's a Steel or Fighting then :rolleyes:

And i thought we won't get another Mega-evolution after Garchomp's last reveal, but there again, Mega-Raichu makes sense when you can find Pikachu near the starting area, it could be your first Mega pokemon in the party.

If so, i can still hope for Mega-Milotic then:rolleyes:

Rob234111 said:
Reggie McGigas said:

The leaker says that you DON'T have to use pokemon amie. They said that if you don't use it, the pokemon won't lose happiness. Meaning using it isn't absolutely required...

However, leaving your Pokémon in the daycare for too long will make them lose happiness and eventually stop giving eggs! That's terrible! It's going to make breeding for Natures/Abilities/IVs so much more awkward!

Also, two Ice/Rock / Rock/Ice type lines? Bit much for such poor typing!

mastermagpie said:
However, leaving your Pokémon in the daycare for too long will make them lose happiness and eventually stop giving eggs! That's terrible! It's going to make breeding for Natures/Abilities/IVs so much more awkward!

Also, two Ice/Rock / Rock/Ice type lines? Bit much for such poor typing!

I do agree about the typing kinda being horrible, but I like the idea of the new tablet thing... maybe it evolves into something awesome?

The idea of the day care pokemon losing happiness I think only comes into play if you leave it there for a long time, I mean, Nintendo probably has caught on to ditto being a sex slave and they want to turn it around and make us have to work for our eggs. I don't think it'll mess up the breeding very much as long as people take the pokemon out every now and then to play with them or take care of them.

I really want a mega articuno... PLEASE NINTENDO PLEASE MAKE THIS...

While faking the box art is completely possible, I think showing it offers a lot more credibility. It all seems very plausible. If it is true though I am sad that the second Eevee evolution won't be Dragon though. Oh well.

Adonis Klein said:
True that Umbreon>Espeon and Glaceon>Leafeon pattern is there, so the possibility of Sylveon's counterparts is either it's weakness or it's strong against, that's:

Dragon, Dark, Fighting, Poison, Steel

If the rumors are true, it's a Steel or Fighting then :rolleyes:

Honestly, I think it'd be more likely to be Dragon.
Umbreon had the immunity to Psychic, they were both "specially" based types and it was a way to introduce a new type. . .
Sylveon may have the immunity to Dragon, they're both "specially" based types, and go figure, it showcases a new type. . .

But, perhaps that's just me.

MuhFugginMoose said:
Honestly, I think it'd be more likely to be Dragon.
Umbreon had the immunity to Psychic, they were both "specially" based types and it was a way to introduce a new type. . .
Sylveon may have the immunity to Dragon, they're both "specially" based types, and go figure, it showcases a new type. . .

But, perhaps that's just me.

Honestly i kinda want a Dragon eeveelutions too, but since i'm talking about the probability of the rumor being true, we might not get one then.

Also, the two new eeveelutions will have a new way of evolutions right, i'm wondering if Pancham method (having pokemon of the intended type in party when level up) might be the new way for Sylveon (and it's counterparts) too?

Adonis Klein said:
Honestly i kinda want a Dragon eeveelutions too, but since i'm talking about the probability of the rumor being true, we might not get one then.

I must ask, what rumor are you talking about?

Now I know why there is Pokemon Amie- To make slave Ditto happy every time he is sad without run around.

Its really nice of the leaker to not spoil us what type is the new Eevelution,and wierd ( you are a leaker,it is your job to spoil us)

MuhFugginMoose said:
Adonis Klein said:

I must ask, what rumor are you talking about?

The leaker posted new rumors

Those boxarts look a little shoddy, particularly the Pokemon X/Pokemon Y logos on the spines. All of the pictures on the back are identical to prerelease screenshots we've seen before (except for what looks maybe like a perfectly round Wailmer balloon?). Boxes are NOT hard to fake; I recently purchased some very well-made custom game cases for Panzer Dragoon and Panzer Dragoon Zwei.
You have to do an every-day week-long quest JUST to learn to ride Pokemon, a feature that's been shown off time and time again? Why all the hassle? And he's run into a Shiny Pokemon already? Pokemon not breeding any more in the Daycare because of happiness going down? Are we meant to be discouraged from putting them there at all? And why wouldn't it go down in the PC, a much lonelier place?
fishy fishy d:

Frezgle said:
Those boxarts look a little shoddy, particularly the Pokemon X/Pokemon Y logos on the spines. All of the pictures on the back are identical to prerelease screenshots we've seen before (except for what looks maybe like a perfectly round Wailmer balloon?). Boxes are NOT hard to fake; I recently purchase some very well-made custom game cases for Panzer Dragoon and Panzer Dragoon Zwei.
You have to do an every-day week-long quest JUST to learn to ride Pokemon, a feature that's been shown off time and time again? Why all the hassle? And he's run into a Shiny Pokemon already? Pokemon not breeding any more in the Daycare because of happiness going down? Are we meant to be discouraged from putting them there at all? And why wouldn't it go down in the PC, a much lonelier place?
fishy fishy d:

I agree with you in some aspects but the website says that you don't have to talk to her to ride pokemon, she just gives you tips or something.

I think the whole breeding this is just to make ditto no longer a sex slave. they want you to care for your pokemon.

the box art looks awesome to me. Legit too.

I can‘t WAIT to catch that little Espurr <3 and then evolve it into Male Meowstic, love his green eyes and drak-blue fur ^^ BEAUTIFUL !

And i‘m a little sad Bunnelby is goin‘ to the dark side :( i was hopin for him to be Ground or Normal/Ground or smth keepin it‘s cudly appearance -.-

p.s. Good for Ditto ! I‘m happy for him ^^ No Ditto should be abused!

Rob234111 said:
Frezgle said:
Those boxarts look a little shoddy, particularly the Pokemon X/Pokemon Y logos on the spines. All of the pictures on the back are identical to prerelease screenshots we've seen before (except for what looks maybe like a perfectly round Wailmer balloon?). Boxes are NOT hard to fake; I recently purchase some very well-made custom game cases for Panzer Dragoon and Panzer Dragoon Zwei.
fishy fishy d:

I agree with you in some aspects but the website says that you don't have to talk to her to ride pokemon, she just gives you tips or something.

I think the whole breeding this is just to make ditto no longer a sex slave. they want you to care for your pokemon.

the box art looks awesome to me. Legit too.
WHAT, but I just figured out you could make ditto your slave, why did nbody tell me Ic could breed my males all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back