(2) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks, ‘CoroCoro’ unleashes a torrent of new information [7/10]

RE: (1) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks have begun - Excadrill-EX and more! [7/10]

Japanese EX cards have always been that holo ;)

Interesting. The EX's I've pulled haven't really showed off the holo lines. I know they are there, but hey are now more shiny.

Freakin' Cedric?! Bringing back that fun feeling from the late 90's and early 00's with a quiz art taught in the volcanic mountains by Blaine? Yeah!

Am I the only one that cant tell what their types are? I feel like it should be really obvious but its not to me.

Judging from the colors it looks like theyre water/dark and fire/dark... but I hope that isnt the case.

This isn't my favorite batch of new Pokemon. They kinda look a little... odd to me. Panchums evolution is definitely pretty awesome though. And hey, look, we were right, we finally got our squids! Inkay is kinda cute, but Malimar kinda frightens me. o_o Im not liking the pink bird thingy... it looks like this generations Munna, a typical girly Pokemon to appeal to little girls, and I don't like Munna. I cant decide if I like the cloud puppy thingy... its kinda.. weird. I cant tell whats with its feet and it has that overly cartoony feel like Litleo has. The professor (Sycamore?) looks alright. The evil team just looks crazy in my opinion though, ack.
Also, nice starter art.

EDIT:
It looks like the puff ball will be this generations Vanillite, being the Cotton Candy Pokemon... o_O; Still not sure how I feel about it. Gonna have to let that one sink in.

Does anyone notice that the new cotton candy Pokemon has two feet in battle, but only one stick foot in the artwork? I wonder why that is.

Have been waiting all day for CoroCoro and it finally leaked. I really like Pancham's evolution. He looks really awesome. The squids are not my favorite but I can learn to like them. I love the pink bird one and I definitely need to pick it up. I'm not too hot on the white, puffy one though. He's my least favorite of these new Pokemon but overall they're pretty good. I really like the professor and the evil team. But I'm not to crazy about the other two guys.

That's my two cents I guess. 8)

Other than that, I must say that I genuinely like this new batch of Pokemon. X and Y is going to be amazing - WOW. I can't wait, especially for older generations of Pokemon to start getting some evolution's.

Plasmacat13 said:
Have been waiting all day for CoroCoro and it finally leaked. I really like Pancham's evolution. He looks really awesome. The squids are not my favorite but I can learn to like them. I love the pink bird one and I definitely need to pick it up. I'm not too hot on the white, puffy one though. He's my least favorite of these new Pokemon but overall they're pretty good. I really like the professor and the evil team. But I'm not to crazy about the other two guys.

That's my two cents I guess. 8)

YOU hit it right on the money as to my exact thoughts as well!

Pomchu190 said:
Does anyone notice that the new cotton candy Pokemon has two feet in battle, but only one stick foot in the artwork? I wonder why that is.

Since it's the Cotton Candy Pokemon, it can probably float to an extent, and the thing dangling below it looks like a tail. Its feet are probably tucked in its fluff.

Zielo said:
Am I the only one that cant tell what their types are? I feel like it should be really obvious but its not to me.

Judging from the colors it looks like theyre water/dark and fire/dark... but I hope that isnt the case.
Xerneas = Fairy
Yveltal = Dark/Flying
Goronda/Pangoro = Fighting/Dark
Inkay/Maaiiga and Malimar/Karamaneko = Dark/Psychic
Shushupu = Fairy
Peroppafu = Fairy

I noticed the feet on the cotton candy one, my hunch is that it sticks its feet inside its fluff when it stands/poses, and the thing its using to stand on in the artwork could be its tail.

AtmosphericThunder said:
Pomchu190 said:

Since it's the Cotton Candy Pokemon, it can probably float to an extent, and the thing dangling below it looks like a tail. Its feet are probably tucked in its fluff.

True - that would definitely make a lot of sense. It almost looks as if, whatever that stick may be, it were actual cotton candy on a stick o.o I am hoping it is just a tail of some sort now that you mention it.

good stuff here

- Pancham's evo is pretty much everything i wanted since i first saw the little guy. awesome
-I like the design on inkay/malimar. really cool that they implemented the whole flip-upside down thing in both the pokemon designs and the evolution method.
-pink bird isn't too bad. fairy/flying maybe?
- we'll have to see about that cloud/cotton candy thing. not really sure which it is. still, i do like it better than vanillite

im guessing when it gets translated we'll (probably) know the legendary types and the professor's name, so the leaks info is almost completely confirmed!

EDIT: Man this forum moves fast :p
for some reason i thought the source had leaked the legendary types, so disregard lol

Back