(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

StiX said:
Zoroa & Zoraaku

has bean ''leaked'' onto japanese imagebord and serebii.net
but has NOT YET been confirmed.

click on the link if you want to see it.
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1688/zaroa.jpg

I think they look real enough, i'm not sure though, but if this is the real deal I am not disapointed. ^^

yeah, you never know for sure even if it looks like the real deal. and i don't think it's really related to the ninetales line anyway http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/1174/nimeton.jpg

Looks quite convincing.

Does anyone know where those supposed scans come from?

If they are real, it does indeed look like quite a cool Pokemon.

xgengarx said:
Looks quite convincing.

Does anyone know where those supposed scans come from?

If they are real, it does indeed look like quite a cool Pokemon.
From 2ch forums

It can also be found here at blue skY :3

http://raim2005.blog18.fc2.com/blog-entry-860.html

Well.. at least it's fine to see there are some pure Dark types (even though they might be fake as well).

The new pokemon has been showned on Pokemon Serebii with the colors and it actually has a pokemon that evolves into the pokemon!

Just found better scans:

zor_thumb3.jpg

there're on serebii.net too now. saying they are comfirmed to be real.

It's gotta be either grass, electric, or fire type. What about a stage 2 of pikachu? It's possible.

Ahh, I'm glad to see they're finally revealed :)
Even though I don't like the colors of Zoroark (the silhouette), more grayish would've been better I think :/
Haha, they're just revealed and I'm already criticizing, it should be ashamed xD

wow cool, it is real!
and i just like that ponytail on Zoroark o.o
and the little Zorua is soooo cool and cute
i like those Pokemons already :3
cant wait for the other new ones<3

They're confirmed, and it's Z! Aha it's not a Mighyana Evo. Looks how close Xous got.... It's AMAZING.

I Just noticed it's eyes... the top scan has Green eyes and the lower scan has Blue eyes! \(°A°;.)/?

StiX said:
I Just noticed it's eyes... the top scan has Green eyes and the lower scan has Blue eyes! \(°A°;.)/?

male/female?

but i'm kinda disappointed that what looked like hair, actually is hair :/

Well, looks like this is the real deal, though I'm suprised how early this got leaked, I guess this calls for a celebration!

Unless legendaries are getting pre evolutions this time around it looks like this is the new Lucario (Newcario?) of this generation.

Oh and inb4mightyenaevolol

If this actually DOES turn into a legendary or at least an event pokemon of a sort it would be awesome to be put on an island, see "yourself" running around and getting blamed for stuff Zoroark does

I gotta say it looks really good, the only thing that bothers me is the (clown?) circle at then ends of Zoroark's mouth. Other than that its awesome, along with its pre-evolution although I gotta say, somehow I like Xous' drawing better

StiX said:
Yes I have noticed it too. But it aren't only the eyes, the whole color scheme seems different between the two scans. Also the lower scans don't have any lightning effects at all and make them seem more unprofessional.

As what red blastoise suggested it might be a gender difference, although it also might be a difference in the quality of the scans.

I like the top ones more than those below :/

Back