(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

RE: (1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Soon! [2/6]

palkia dialga clash said:
Looks Like Fire/Fighting...Hm...looks like a Fox..I'd say this...might just not even be the "Z" Pokemon.Just some random new one.

No! No more fire/fighting guys Nintendo! You hear me?!

I'm crossing my fingers for a mightyena evo. It is possible it's not the star of the show. Mew was the star legendary in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Who's to say this movie won't become Z and the Illusion of Celebi or something crazy like that. There have been movies that introduce a new pokémon but it's just kinda there... namely Munchlax in Destiny Deoxys. I'd suspect if it was an evo of an older pokémon that it wouldn't be the star, but it may have some side role like Regigigas has in the shaymin movie.

Due to mightyena being in the movie I thought I'd base this on him
newpoke.png

It was super quick
I love new pokemon speculations! You never know who could be right or wrong until its relieved c: its always fun to see what other people think it might look like

I kind of want that hair piece to be a ponytail like thing, at the same time it could be hair and tail?

My other idea is its a corresponding pokemon to lucario, but more fox like? IDK all we can do is speculate and throw ideas around until it is revealed, I am excited for that day

It looks similar to shiftry, maybe it's an alternate evolution. I'm not really expecting in brand new pokemon, just an evolution or pre-evolution. isn't that what's usually revealed first?

I have to say it looks very Lucario-esque, but IMO that Pokémon's waaaay overhyped. It's a pretty cool design, I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh, as it were.

Keshi said:
Due to mightyena being in the movie I thought I'd base this on him
newpoke.png

It was super quick
I love new pokemon speculations! You never know who could be right or wrong until its relieved c: its always fun to see what other people think it might look like

I kind of want that hair piece to be a ponytail like thing, at the same time it could be hair and tail?

My other idea is its a corresponding pokemon to lucario, but more fox like? IDK all we can do is speculate and throw ideas around until it is revealed, I am excited for that day

that. looks. AWESOME but it would never look like that and i hope its not a mightyena evo.

Wow, I really wouldn't mind if it looked like that mightyena evo drawing.
But it most likely won't be because mightena= newer gen houndoom, so I don't think they would give one an evo but not the other. They follow the same pattern of adding and evo to some lines whether it be baby or stage 2, giving some previously non evolving pokemon an evo, and some completely new lines.
The "Z" in the movie has red eyes when he is copying Ash, which leads me to believe it is a ghost type. It's funny how one person said Lucario evo, then 9/10 posts after that is "Yeah, lucario evo." or "Hope it isn't lucario evo" Why are people stuck on Lucario? lol.

Pokemon_Z_maybe__by_EvilSonic2.png

I (re?)drew Pokeyman ecks....

And gave it another color scheme since some people say how it might be Mightyena evolution.

Were-Mightyena? lol

If it is a master illusion should it be a pyshic or even ghost type?

YES. It's silhouette time again! Nothing tops this in Pokemon. Let the conspiracy theories flow.

Ok, it looks like a werewolf w/ a ponytail to me

Dark/Fighting perhaps?

As for colors, I foresee black and gray, with dark color based on its type (whatever it is...).

Ie:
Water - dark blue
Grass - dark green
Fire - dark red
etc.

This is absolutely epic. I can wait to see this guy! Maybe an evolution of some sort? It looks like Knuckles but revamped.

I'm think it's legendary, cuz if it's in the title it's gotta be important.

It looks like Sonic with a Ponytail. However, they could still make it look cool.

I bet it's going to be some sort of werewolf monster. I'm getting a man/beast vibe from the silhouette. I do agree that I thought Sonic the Hedgehog at first. :p

YEAH. TAKE THAT, ALL YOU GUYS THAT THOUGHT THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY 5TH GENERATION!

Anyway, it doesn't seem to be a legendary or an arceus counterpart at all. I believe it isn't any evolution of an older pokémon.
In fact, it kinda resembles Lucario: similar pose, appears for the 1st time in a movie before its generation being released; lucario was somewhat based on a chacal and this one also has some canine appearance. Lucario can control aura and Z is the master of illusions. Although this silhouete makes it appear to be a cool pokémon in terms of design, I'd say it is the 5th gen's Lucario.
As for the types, I'm betting Psychic/Dark, Dark/Fighting, one or two of those types.
I also think it looks a lot like the pokémon drawn by Cascade Gonpory.

Back