(2) 90+ 'Noble Victories' Scans!; BW4 Darkrai EX, Zoroark, Krookodile, Dark Patch [10/27]

xxashxx said:
Wow we have had 50 sets of TCG cards since Pokemon started? That is roughly 2,000 cards not counting any doubles. If you count an average of 100 cards per set. That is pretty good for only 50 sets. From a glance the cards look pretty cool. I will take a closer look when I can. As a side note I also like the Darkrai EX and the other cards below as well.:)

Assuming 100 cards per set... 50x100= 2000??? WHUT?!

OT: So pumped for the future sets now. I see I am going to have to blow a lot to get cards in the upcoming format D:
So shattered that I can't make any prerelease events :(

I'm really psyched for the PR– looks like a really good set in general. There's some strong stuff here, and even some good league stuff.

If I get more than 2 Durant at the PR, that's what I'm building. Just because it'll be so fun.

banditkeith said:
Assuming 100 cards per set... 50x100= 2000??? WHUT?!

OT: So pumped for the future sets now. I see I am going to have to blow a lot to get cards in the upcoming format D:
So shattered that I can't make any prerelease events :(

He means 5000.

5000 cards... Wow.

This PR is going to be great.

Yes! Noble Victories is looking better than I expected. It's odd to see some PD/HB cards mixed in, but nevertheless, the set is still pretty epic. Much better than Emerging Powers, in my opinion.
Darkrai EX looks great from a collecting point of view, as far as playability goes, though, it doesn't look so great. /:

Darkrai EX has 180 HP and a nice ability, so it isn't that bad... attack-wise its bad though.

RE: (2) 90+ 'Noble Victories' Scans!; BW4 Darkrai EX, Zoroark, Krookodile, Dark Patch

Nizolka33 said:
Zoroark can do 120... :}

180, actually, but only if it has only 10 hp remaining. (9 x 20= 180). I think it could work well in a deck like Reuniclus/Vileplume, for taking a big prize (or two) against an EX or something.

On a side note, I also realized that that since they are basing DR or dark types, and Dragon Selection on the new dragon types (which I still haven't stopped freaking out about), it is possible that they could be choosing a new type to focus on for each new set. I really do hope steel gets some love, they always seem to be neglected. Patches for every type would be cool.

^He was talking about its first attack... which is more reliable than the 2nd... The 2nd attack is only good as a finisher attack...

RE: (2) 90+ 'Noble Victories' Scans!; BW4 Darkrai EX, Zoroark, Krookodile, Dark Patch

Metalizard said:
^He was talking about its first attack... which is more reliable than the 2nd... The 2nd attack is only good as a finisher attack...

Oh, that would make sense... Thanks for the clear-up!

Well I feel that we are getting a more diverse format. I think that this set is awesome for rogue players, because of the amount of playable cards!

I can confirm that the secret rare meowth is in this set, I saw it at my PR today. I got 2 of the Victinis we don't already have as well so I'll see if I can upload those.

The new set looks pretty cool. It's nice to have more Dark and Steel love, as I always struggle to make any descent decks from the two.

Too bad I can't go to PR! :headbang

Back