Pokemon 1000 pokemon theory

Do you think my theory is right? Free Cupcakes!

• Dude.. you are a genious, it's probably ture!

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I really dont know... maybey I should have a cupcake...

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • What, are you out of your mind? Of course its wrong!

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Circe. said:
Personally, I think this will be the last game.  I hope not, but it is possible.
Not really.  The games are too popular to just stop.  As many, many people have said, Pokemon is too big of a cash cow for Nintendo to just drop.
Just think about it, almost all Pokemon that didn't evolve before, has a stage now;
This isn't true either.  There are plenty of Pokemon that still don't have evolutions, such as Kangaskhan, Tauros, and Farfetch'd just from the first gen.  In fact, there are at least 30 pokemon that aren't involved in an evolution chain from the first 3 gens.
every possible feature has been re-vamped and added to it;
Not true.  There are still many features they can add, and should have added, to the games, such as travelling to other regions, and bringing back the battle frontier. I was pissed that they didn't have the battle frontier in this game.  
and theres one single Pokemon that can be all types.
Actually there are four. (Ditto, Mew, Kecleon, Arceus.)  If you want to get technical, any pokemon with mimic, sketch, metronome, role play, or trace ability could also become multiple types.
Personally,. it sounds like Pokemon is comming to an end.
This doesn't sound like they are coming to an end.  They still have plenty of ideas, they still have lots of things they could have added to the games, and they need to balance out this generation, as they kinda messed up the type ratios, as there are very few fire, ice, and dragon types this generation.  

I fixed your post.

Why do all of you guys seem to WANT Pokemon to end? You all seem to think that it's gonna end here. Well, it was completely different for me. The first thing I thought of after this was what the next gen would be like, not whether it would be the last one. So stop complaining and enjoy the games.

Okay listen, I feel that I may have been sortof harsh in my responses to your posts, and I apologize if I hurt your feelings at all.
In fact, I believe I may have been a little off topic.
I believe that there will be 1000 pokemon.

personally, i think it will be too boring and tiring if they make 1000 pokemon... they should even it out... i mean (this is not real info, its just an example) there are like 20 flying types and just 4 fire types... its just an example (dont bombard me with real numbers and how i am wrong)

im just saying it will eventually come to an end (i hope its not soon) but 1000 are just too many... it will be boring.. u wont remember all of them... i think my brain has capacity for 1 or 2 generations more... after that it will be overloaded with names and pokemon.... think about it.. it would be extremely difficult to choose 6 pokemon out of 1000 to be in your team...

PD: im not saying that the pokemon franchise will come to an end... they could make remakes, new rpg's for Wii, games like Ranger, mistery dungeon, etc... but if they make more generations, i hope they are still as good quality as they are now.... and i expect the last generation to top all of the others (that already exist and the ones that are to come)... like the last gen. has to be shocking! the best of all! so no one is dissapointed... i hope they give it their best...

the end is not yet in sight...1000 pokemons are great.there's so many to choose from...the question is..can ur brain still handle this?

i wouldn't like 1000 pokemon because some of the older pokemon might become forgotten because there will be more and more pokemon to come and the anime might just feature the upcoming new pokemon. There might also be a possibility that an old pokemon might become somewhat "extinct" in the anime ( not literally ), what im trying to say is that i'd like the anime series to give the other previous pokemon some more screen time even though there are already new pokemon,... especially those pokemon who just made cameos on the previous episodes. I want each and every pokemon to equally be given enough focus in the anime. I just feel that as new pokemon keeps coming and coming, the older pokemon become stepped on by the new ones. Im not expecting any of you to feel the same way as i do. heheh. ( im not going dramatic or anything ). Im not saying pokemon should stop, its a good project, i love it!:D... But why not try having a new generation with new features ( in the game and anime ) and less new pokemon only?? Like about 50 new pokemon only. New features like how they created the "Pokemon Contests", that was some cool feature. I've had too much of pokemon species for my memory to handle. And I positively think that they are slowly having lesser ideas on pokemon design. I miss the old pokemon, the more animalistic ones, simple, cute and yet...tough.
Besides, wouldn't it be very hard to choose 6 pokemon only for your party when you have 1000 pokemon for keeps?!
SUMMARY: I WOULDNT LIKE A THOUSAND POKE'MON

If they keep bringing out new pokemon then it may eventually end up destroying it. Do you really want loads of really bad pokemon in the future? There are not really many from the 4th gen that are really unorginal but I do think some of them are a bit pointless. I dont really get some of the new evos for previous pokemon. It may not be for a long time, but we have to face facts- eventually pokemon will have to stop bringing out new generations.

if they would stop making new pokemons, might as well just prolong the pokemon journey/series of ash until the very end..:D

The Pokemon franchise will continue to output new creatures and their products of containment so long as such production remains widely profitable. In other words: Pokemon sales decrease substantially, the franchise will end. {D}

You realize you just bumped up an over three year old thread right?

On topic though, I imagine there will be more than 1000 Pokemon. As long as they are making money they will keep on making Pokemon games.

This post is in a topic over 2 weeks old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back