(1) X/Y Pokemon Direct [9/4]

Ahem don't know if people have mentioned this but the last tab was taken by bank on the official site for X and Y.

DBKaiMagick said:
that magnazone gender is a mistake and has been fixed so theres no need to worry

True. The japanese official site has it right now.

img_sys06_cap_03.jpg

In the upper left corner you can see 247/3000. So, 3000 slots. Is that enough for ya, guys?
You sure that's not the cloud storage?

If I ever decide to use the cloud my events would max out that space fast because I have about 2,000 events roughly now XD.:)

xxashxx said:
If I ever decide to use the cloud my events would max out that space fast because I have about 2,000 events roughly now XD.:)
What is this I dont even?! do you have like 4 copies of every generation for Japan, U.S and Europe or what?

Nope I have Diamond Pearl and Platinum HeartGold. On those games alone I have roughly 500 events on those. Then on my Black version I have roughly 300 events. On my White version which I have only 4 or 5 rows of space left has roughly 300 events plus my Pokemon I get from the Dream World. Take a look at my trade thread here. it is the BIGGEST event shop here XD.:)

Not sure if someone has called this or not but I'm wondering if you can start a game, get Chespin and Bulbasaur, put them in the Bank, restart game and repeat.

Wilderness said:
Not sure if someone has called this or not but I'm wondering if you can start a game, get Chespin and Bulbasaur, put them in the Bank, restart game and repeat.
Yes you can in december. So if you get this game on christmas you can do that.

It was mentioned on Pokemon Smash that they would be revealing more mega pokemon next week, and I think they might of said another form of Mewtwo. Also this picture was posted on 2-Chan, in it you can see all the pokemon that received a mega evolution and then more, either it shows the obtainable pokemon (if that were the case I don't think they would only show they're final forms) or it means that all those pokemon will receive mega evolutions
oIgTRG7.jpg

xe5LiRX.png

I should also mention
This mega mew image floating around the web is fake
2D8UPKa.jpg
just so people know.

Yes for the love of Arceus let this be true. (the list of Mega Evolutions not the retatrded Mew)

Gr8Ampharos said:
It was mentioned on Pokemon Smash that they would be revealing more mega pokemon next week, and I think they might of said another form of Mewtwo. Also this picture was posted on 2-Chan, in it you can see all the pokemon that received a mega evolution and then more, either it shows the obtainable pokemon (if that were the case I don't think they would only show they're final forms) or it means that all those pokemon will receive mega evolutions
oIgTRG7.jpg

xe5LiRX.png

I should also mention
2D8UPKa.jpg
just so people know.

LAPRAS AND TROPIUS!!! PLEASE! PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!

Gr8Ampharos said:
oIgTRG7.jpg

xe5LiRX.png

I should also mention
2D8UPKa.jpg
just so people know.

Ah so the leaked information about another, more Mew-like Mega Evolution of Mewtwo is true too. Nvm I noticed it's shopped
Also I wonder, is that the complete list of Pokemon to get Mega Evolution at X Y release? Or just part of them and we can expect more by release? (Maybe after release?)

Teeboy23 said:
So we'll get a Kalos Starter, a Kanto Starter, and Torchic(Hoenn Starter) on launch day? Sweetness.

Shampoo Thief said:
Does anyone know how much later in the game we get the Kanto starters? I would assume post-Elite 4.

The bank costing money bothered meat first, but I can spare $5 a year. That isn't bad at all.

The Charizard Mega is amazing. I think it is changed enough from Charizard. Venusaur isn't bad, but didn't impress me or anything. It just grew some more foliage. As for Blastoise... Sorry but don't like it very much. That huge cannon just looks ridiculous.

It says you're supposed to get them as soon as you meet the professor in Lumiose City.

cookymonster760 said:
Is no one excited for the pokemon 3ds I will be buying both of them since they look superbly nice

I am. Talk about being overlooked. And they come out 2 weeks early.

Rick Rhone said:
To everyone complaining about the paid service:

It's 5 fricking DOLLARS A YEAR. Are you guys really that tight up for money?

The complaining is a little too much. Not that serious.

So excited about the X and Y 3DS XL systems. I'll be getting one on the first day. Now to wait and see what deals the stores give out....

I know dude I pre ordered mine already I would rather wait to see what kind of deals they would give us for the 3ds but I was afraid i would not get one like with the pikachu

Gr8Ampharos said:
If someone can translate from Japanese, It would be very helpful.

I know that the top line says 'Mega Evolution' at the start. Above each Pokémon group it just says 'Johto Pokémon' etc. for each region...

EDIT: I can't read the darn Kanji but the Katakana says 'Rokku' in there which presumably means 'Rock'... Dunno why that's there but it's related to the other words because of the particle 'no' is there...

Mega shinka no (something) no rokku o (something). xD

Back