(1) Worlds 2011's Swag, Next Year's Location [8/12]

Why does thumbnails eight and nine have the same pics, but when you click to enlarge the ninth pic another picture shows up? Not that it really matters.

All the items look cool, especially the Pikachu plush and hat.

Everything looks so nice! Luckily I have people picking things up for me.

WPM, are you gonna come to Nationals this year? It's probably a no, but you came to Columbus that one year.

Mudkip said:
WPM, are you gonna come to Nationals this year? It's probably a no, but you came to Columbus that one year.
I doubt it. I already left Worlds. XD There's not much to do for a non-player.

You could still come and borrow a deck for someone. You could do coverage of the event too.

Hard to do coverage when TPCi doesn't respond to your requests for a press pass. And I COULD borrow a deck, but you're assuming I WANT to play! :p

I am. Why don't you just ask the judges/organizers at Worlds for a pass for next year? Or at least tell them you haven't gotten a reply

The Dragon and Rock on the type chart are the colors I use for Neo Redux. Sweet.

In short: that is an awesome cleaning cloth.

Pikachu is sticking it to the man, or whatever skateboarding is supposed to be about today.

That stadium is gold. I'm gonna try to get 2 or 3 as soon as I can. I expect a lot of decks to have it. Now If only it were easy to get it. I'm gonna put it as a want in my trade thread right away. That's just awesome IMO.

awww that Plush is so cute :3 i might try to buy that one someday and the hat / cap there :)

and wow! there 28 B/W Promo's already? :)

legendhunter32 said:
That stadium is gold. I'm gonna try to get 2 or 3 as soon as I can. I expect a lot of decks to have it. Now If only it were easy to get it. I'm gonna put it as a want in my trade thread right away. That's just awesome IMO.

Not really. It would be great if you can still attack afterwards or even play your turn out. So can someone please explain why is this card so good.

It's mostly good for early game when you know you can't attack or when you have a terrible hand. If you could actually play your turn out it would be 100x better.

yeah i guess but where thats a problem you dont shuffle your hand all you do it draw cards. I do agree that its a million times better than the other stadium we have now and the other worlds promo. But i don't think its ground breaking. Not to mention you can only get this card from attending worlds or buying it off ebay. Also like you said it really on good early game. Which means you will need to run a good number to get it out turn one.

Glad I could lend my swag to the site! I love the cloth with the type chart. I am carrying that with me EVERYWHERE I go. As far as the promo, it isn't broken, but the fact that there will only be 700something English versions is unsettling. If I ever want to play it in a deck, I'll have it, but the majority of players won't. It isn't AMAZING, but it is certainly decent. Good seeing you again, Jon. My dog certainly liked you too ;P I'll come in with updates from worlds sooner or later...

Back