(1) This Week's 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' News Releases [6/10]

whereisyourgod.png

Anyway,
I wonder if that bat will have pure Flying type pre-evos (otherwise no one will even notice its primary flying lol).
Don't understand right now why they insisted on Swablu line being secondary Flying (resulting in its primary type changing which much more odd than just gaining Dragon), if its no problem making something primary Flying as Noivern shows.

I can see it already, another "why arent luvdisc and alomomola related erpderp"-thing about Swoobat & Noivern coming soon to a Pokémon forum near you.

Jay said:
I really hope that the upcoming information sources do more that just recycle what was revealed today. It would be very disappointing if CoroCoro and Smash do nothing but reveal Fairy Type / The two new pokes.

Hm yes I thought of that too...I hope we will receive something new at least the typing of the mascots.

june_new_p16_02.jpg

images like this just make me appreciate this new 3D Pokemon experience <3 <3 <3

Noivern is definitely going into my in-game team regardless of stats

Noivern looks interesting, especially the typing, Normal/Dragon...that could be good or bad.

I also wonder what the new Arceus Plate will be since Fairy-type is real.

Those two new Pokémon look awesome. Especially Vivillon; makes my inner 5-year old come out.

"OHMYGAWDOHMYGAWD A PINK BUTTERFLY IT'S SOOOOOO CUUUTE!!! ME WANT!!!"

And Gardevoir is Psychic/Fairy now? Gardevoir just got 20 percent cooler in my book. *Overused brony joke is overused*

I'm sorry I'm all over the place but this is just too awesome. INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!! Dijgljeivjdlfhvrilsjfvbilrsjgbklrj-

*faints*

Equinox said:
Noivern looks interesting, especially the typing, Normal/Dragon...that could be good or bad/

Flying/Dragon, actually. I believe this is the first time we've seen Flying as the primary type, though.

Equinox said:
Noivern looks interesting, especially the typing, Normal/Dragon...that could be good or bad/

it's actually flying/dragon, Its prevos might be normal/flying or pure flying

EDIT: Ninja'd

What a morning!

Fairy-type being true...YES! I was always a believer (to the point where I made a Fairy Energy card which has been posted on several sites as fact, regardless of it being Base-Neo style), and to see it real is great!

I love both of the new Pokémon too...Noivern is a bro. Definitely gonna have one on my team.

Equinox said:
Noivern looks interesting, especially the typing, Normal/Dragon...that could be good or bad.

I also wonder what the new Arceus Plate will be since Fairy-type is real.

As if I wasn't happy enough, your sig made me die laughing.

To get back on subject, the Fairy Arceus Plate...Flitter Plate? Glitter Plate? Magic Plate?
Also, it seems the Normal-type is getting more credibility with these new dual types.

Godot said:
Equinox said:

it's actually flying/dragon, Its prevos might be normal/flying or pure flying

EDIT: Ninja'd

Its pre-evos would also be primary Flying. Pure or not.
No one pokemon has ever had a type switch order, and thats the cause for why many pokemon have orders that might make more sense reverse (like Flygon being Ground/Dragon instead of Dragon/Ground)

I haven't even read the news yet I'm so excited!!

Fairy type is REAL!!
MWHAHAHAHA.

This just made my day!!!!!!

IMO, Noivern looks like a Swoobat on steroids.....Nice. ;)

And Pokémon-Amie.....two words. CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

Wow, that's a lot of information! I knew fairy-type is real!

Secondary flying type pokemon? Cool! A pretty pink butterfly? That's so pretty! ^^ Marill turns out to be part fairy-type? I can't "C" it!

SkyeVictini said:
Those two new Pokémon look awesome. Especially Vivillon; makes my inner 5-year old come out.
Should I be ashamed of myself that I feel like this as well?

Mitja said:
Anyway,
I wonder if that bat will have pure Flying type pre-evos (otherwise no one will even notice its primary flying lol).
Don't understand right now why they insisted on Swablu line being secondary Flying (resulting in its primary type changing which much more odd than just gaining Dragon), if its no problem making something primary Flying as Noivern shows.

Their ''rules'' are slowly fading away. Flying was always a secondary type until generation 5, it is not that surprising, now that they have made that move, that we are going to see some more primary Flying types. This might also be the first generation which will not contain its own ''early Normal''.

I prefered the more structured ''rules'' over this though.

Just woke up to all these news and for a second I thought Noivern's eyes were those big blue circles on it's head and said to myself, man that is an UGLY pokemon. But then I realized it was its ears and now I LOVE IT! XD More dagons please :D Wonder though if it's a final evo, or one of those one-line poke's only...

And finally, fairy type. Jeez, now everyone can stop all the hubbub about it.. @_@

Wait a tic, I just realized something. October 12th is a Saturday guys! A SATURDAY!!! After at least 5 previous games/pairs released on a Sunday- in the US at least(D/P, Pt, HG/SS, B/W, B2/W2)- we finally got a whole weekend to play these! /)*O*(\

HHNNNNNNNNGGGGG-*faints again*

Back