(1) The Full Arts, EX's, and Shiny Pokemon of BW6 [7/10]

As I've bought a couple Japanese boxes before, pics do not do them justice AT ALL. Their holos >>>>.

Some of these cards are ridiculous. Gold Potion? lol. Have fun KOing EXs even more. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of the translations from this set.

*Pukes rainbows*

OH. MY. GOSH. These cards are.... AMAZING! I can't wait to see how these change the game!

White Kyurem with Crystal Edge AceSpec dealing 110/200 each attack is going to be outrageous.

PC Communication, oh gawd... Even if it is an Ace Spec, wow...that's one good card right there.

Edit: Bycycle is also interesting, being a regular Trainer card and all.

Is it just me or does every EX seem MEH? Cresselia is kinda okay because nothing can easily one shot it, and it can stack. Celebi might be good if there's good cards in this set but everything from BW-DragonsExalted doesn't really work with it. PC Communication would be so broken if it wasn't Ace Spec. A lot of interesting Trainers in this set.

Those translations are just sad :(.
What's up with the items (I'm looking at you town map)? There's to many, and not enough good ones. How underwhelming. :'(

Afro-G said:
PC Communication, oh gawd... Even if it is an Ace Spec, wow...that's one good card right there.

Edit: Bycycle is also interesting, being a regular Trainer card and all.

Yeah! I read Bicycle and was like: You're kidding... That's a Supporter card, right?

And Hugh is VERY interesting as a card.

Blui129 said:
What's up with the items (I'm looking at you town map)? There's to many, and not enough good ones. How underwhelming. :'(

What do you mean? Town map is pretty good, as it removes the need to write down prizes like with azelf and alph lithograph. Admittedly it allows your opponent to see what prize you take, but that can be ignored by how powerful the card is.

Also bicycle is interesting, as it is a trainer. We haven't had trainer-based draw for a very long time, so perhaps this is the start of new trainer-draw cards?

PC Communication will surely be the main Ace-Spec card that will be played, it has such a good effect. Perhaps a sableye + skyla + pc communication engine? Who knows..

Celebi + Cressilia EX..are awesome. I can't wait until we get them in the US.Cheren and Bianca FA's are awesome too.Gold Potion and town map are pretty interesting. I think in the future every deck will include at least one Gold Potion unless they're using Black and White Kyurem and their Ace Spec's or a better Ace spec card comes out to replace it. Town Map also could be useful to help get out a prized card or maybe it could backfire on you....and let your opponent get out a super powerful Mewtwo EX to win the game.

Town Map - Trainer
Item

Each player plays with his or her Prize cards face up for the rest of the game.

You can use any number of Item cards during your turn.
Town Maps are now superior to Team Rocket.

Blui129 said:
Don't know what you're talking about. Just about every trainer I see is at the least interesting.

PC Communication: Don't care if Ace Spec good card, especially with Skyla.
Bicycle: Obviously it's not always going to be able to let you draw cards, but if you're drawing 2-3 or even all the way up to 4, that's pretty dang strong for a simple Trainer card.
Verbank City: Liking this one, different possibilities with this one.
Gold Potion: Not the best but still most likely playable in some deck(s) to come.
Town Map: Being able to see your prizes is pretty neat.
Aspertia City: Doesn't seem super good but could stuff.

Didn't list all of the Trainer cards but I listed all of the ones that, at least in my opinion, are decent at worst.

What do you mean? Town map is pretty good, as it removes the need to write down prizes like with azelf and alph lithograph. Admittedly it allows your opponent to see what prize you take, but that can be ignored by how powerful the card is.

The reason I said that is because I've played with that in play before (anyone up for a game of metronome?), also, the card is just a little weird. I'm not saying it's a bad card.

PC Communication ftw

Can someone else see Virbank City giving a huge boost to Nintetales/Amoongus if the translation is right? It would mean a OHKO on Empoleon and a KO on all EXs without Eviolite after their attack... This would make this deck soooo good...

Bisharp37 said:
Celebi + Cressilia EX..are awesome. I can't wait until we get them in the US.Cheren and Bianca FA's are awesome too.Gold Potion and town map are pretty interesting. I think in the future every deck will include at least one Gold Potion unless they're using Black and White Kyurem and their Ace Spec's or a better Ace spec card comes out to replace it. Town Map also could be useful to help get out a prized card or maybe it could backfire on you....and let your opponent get out a super powerful Mewtwo EX to win the game.

Looks like one has already been revealed! Say Hello to PC communication!

Bisharp37 said:
Looks like one has already been revealed! Say Hello to PC communication!

Computer Search is BACK and BETTER THAN EVER! (Even if it is only 1 copy per deck)

Back