(1) Swirlix and Spritzee’s Fairy Evolutions Revealed in ‘Ciao’ [10/2]

Ugh... First ice cream, now whipped cream...

"But why do you hate that and don't hate those piles of sludge called Grimer and Muk?". Simple: Grimer and Muk are mutated toxic waste, which is a good theme to spawn a monster from. But... mutated ice creams??? mutated whipped cream??? Even in a world with (almost?) 1000 monsters ranging from tiny to enormous, from adorable to monstrous, from little mice to masters of the universe, that just doesn't make an ounce of sense.

It's a can-can dancer.
Oh my gosh.
They were right.
The French are taking over.

I was hoping Spritzee's evo would be Fairy/Flying, but I can't fault the direction they took it in.

DNA said:
It's a can-can dancer.
Oh my gosh.
They were right.
The French are taking over.

Peroriimu also gives me a little Napoleon vibe, with the shape of its hat/hair. It's awesome

I liked Spritzee from the beginning and wanted it, too. And now.... I still want it :D It looks cool.

Spritzee is SUCH a disappoint. I wish they'd stop hyping up the French thing. :/ They didn't hype up the Manhattan thing when BW came out.

IMO, Spritzees evo looks like a mutated horror movie doll fused with a Pom-pom. I really wanted it to evolve into a a Parrot. :( It even had wings!

So sad about spritzee. It was one of the evolutions I was looking the most forward to because it had so much potential to be great. I was saving a spot on my team for it. Now, I'm not so sure. Maybe if I could see it from another angle...
Man.

Swirlix evolution isn't bad. I kinda think its cute. Doesn't look like an evolution though. I could see it being 3 stages.

They're both kind of disappointing. I didn't expect much else. I'd actually prefer them to be more like Castform and just be special but not evolve. I was hoping for something more important, like a Clauncher evolution! Or the starters! Oh well, we get what we get.

That Spritzee evolution isn't AT ALL what I expected. It looks... disturbing. Scary to an extent. I have a feeling it's gonna cause controversy. I don't love it, but I don't hate it. The Swirlix evolution is about what I expected. An aderpable design :p

Swirlix Evo:
Eewww! Really don't like it! And its not the fact that its based on food, its just plain ugly. I'm sorry, just can't see anything cute about it :p Swirlix was kinda cute, but this thing just remind me of those pokémon thats trying hard to be cute but just isn' (like Happiny).

Spritzee Evo:
Was hoping for a Dark/Fairy Plague doctor evolution like everyone else, or even a Fairy/flying just cause I currently don't have a flying pokémon on my planned team. Neither happened, and this thing doesn't even look like it would be able to learn fly at all. Still, might have it on my team, despite being disappointed I still think it looks pretty cool.

Spritzee's evolution is the creepiest Pokemon this generation so far, but I still want it! And Swirlix's evolution is just too delightfully sweet! It makes me kinda hungry. I hope these aren't the end, I am hoping for a another evolution!

Spritzee evo:
youve-raised-my-hopes-and-dashed-them-quite-expertly-sir-bravo-thumb.jpg

I think it may grow on me but right now I'm just a bit let down T-T

Swirlix evo
Yeah it is kinda of goofy looking but what could I expect from Swirlix xD

lol I'm on the opposite... Swirlix's evo just looks dumb but I like Spritzee's evo... Not what I expected but still better than Swirlix's...

Swirlix evolution now looks even more derpy :p I like it. I didn't expect that much but it getting derpier
Though Spritzee looks.....unsettling. I thought it'd look more like a bird since it had wings but now it has arms for some odd reason :(

Am I the only one that loved skrillex swirlix form the start and loves the evolution even more? honestly its one of my favorite kalos pokemon so far.

Love both of them.

Swirlix's evo looks like a crazy sugar-addled cupcake monster, while Spritzee's looks like a slightly unsettling fairy-tale goblin or childhood bogeyman sort of monster. Not at all what I would have expected, and I'm glad.

Back