(1) SoulSilver Demo Videos - Intro, Gameplay [7/22]

LOL, the person at the end of the second video saying "You are not allowed to take video of the games" sounds so American. Was she American o_O?

Yeah I wonder if the Mewtwo and Latios/latias thing is true the a thery
that They might not make a remake of Ruby,Saphiaer, LaefGreen,FireRed
for the Ds beacuse you can get all the lengendiares on to Platinum and Heartgold & SoulSilver. With The exepction of The Special events. My guess is that The nest Pokemon Trainer with Gymbadge game after Heartgoldand Soulsilver will be on the wii. I hope I'm right then a Pokemon Regin game will be on the Wii
[/quote]

OMG, they made silver (The rival) look sssoo freakin awesome in the intro. =F
That made my totally made day.

What is that I see, WPM taking my plushies =F Lol

SotH said:
OMG, they made silver look sssoo freakin awesome in the intro. =F
That made my totally made day.

What is that I see, WPM taking my plushies =F Lol
[/quote
I wonder What Heart Gold Looks Like!

Spazzermon said:
Yeah I wonder if the Mewtwo and Latios/latias thing is true the a thery
that They might not make a remake of Ruby,Saphiaer, LaefGreen,FireRed
for the Ds beacuse you can get all the lengendiares on to Platinum and Heartgold & SoulSilver. With The exepction of The Special events. My guess is that The nest Pokemon Trainer with Gymbadge game after Heartgoldand Soulsilver will be on the wii. I hope I'm right then a Pokemon Regin game will be on the Wii

I don't think the next game to follow up with the handheld games will be on the Wii. Maye there will be a remake of Ruby/Sapphire on the next Nintendo hand held system. Or a 5th Gen? maybe. If there's going to be another Pokemon Wii game, not WiiWare, I would probably think it would be more like Pokemon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness.

Spazzermon said:
SotH said:
No, I mean Silver, the guy silver. Rival =P

Oh, He is really cool though, Do you Think He well Be more of a Thief Or actully Hand Given his Pokemon
Who knows, I don't really care as long as he is in the game. =3

SotH said:
Spazzermon said:
SotH said:

Oh, He is really cool though, Do you Think He well Be more of a Thief Or actully Hand Given his Pokemon
I think he will be a thief. He was standing in his usual spot to break in in some pictures...

Bubba235 said:
SotH said:
Spazzermon said:
SotH said:

I think he will be a thief. He was standing in his usual spot to break in in some pictures...
Yeah Do you think that He might jion up with Team Rocket and tries to steal Lengendariy Pokemon

Silver was trying to destroy Team Rocket. Just like the main protagonist. Which is why you met him in the Goldenrod Underground.

You're really lucky to be able to record the game and play it, WPM. Thanks for showing the film to us.

Also, rofl at "I have no idea what I'm doing." XD

Man those videos were awesome. I liked the intro to Soul Silver and the battles were awesome. I noticed the D/P TM's will be in the game because Chickorita used Energy Ball. I wonder about the HM's outside of the FR/LG ones. I wonder if Dive will be included as well.:)

Omg, I just saw this! I know I'm late, but it all looks AMAZING! Can't wait to really put my hands on those :D

The intro looks awesome. I wonder who the Rocket people are...The announcer was annoying. :F Shaky cam ewwww. :[

LOL you attack Chikorita and then say sorry. Lol no idea what you're doing. Don't worry, most of us can't read Japanese. ;o The grass looks different for some reason...Lol at the end no videos. Well, you're lucky to get the footage then. ;o Third time seeing the movie, awesome.

dmaster out.

WOOT!!! DUNSPARCE!!! :p

...Seriously, though, thank you so much for taking the time to record those clips. Were you buying those plushies in the basket at the end of the clip?

Amazing you recorded this WPM.

Somethings I found interesting were:
-The new Team Rocket "Admins", I'd like to know the back story about that, since I don't remember them in the game, and plus they look more like people from Team Galactic.
-How Chicorita doesn't come out of a Pokeball and actually slides in the battle scene.
-In the second Video, at 3:02 in the upper right corner you see a tree, could this be the return of apricorns?
-So far the sprites aren't hideous, so that's a plus :].

and I lol'd at the "Your not aloud to take vidoes..." as if they were an automated recorded voice.

Phazon-764 said:
Amazing you recorded this WPM.

Somethings I found interesting were:
-How Chicorita doesn't come out of a Pokeball and actually slides in the battle scene.

That would be because Chikorita was following the character and so it wouldn't make sense if it came out of the Poke Ball when it's right behind. ;p At least, that's why I think they'll do that.

dmaster out.

Back