(1) Shiny Pokemon Cards Galore [7/8]

Very pretty... terrible cards that will never see play, but its good to know that good cards won't be placed as promos again. Those promo-packs have a lot of work to do (assuming we get 1/2 cards per blister in English). We might never even see these guys on American shores. I'd like to see them as promo binder fodder... but meh. As long as our promos aren't as good as toxicroak G again, I'd be happy...

The Kyogre...talk about freakin' risky.
The only somewhat playable one I see is the newer Shiny Suicune with Sheer Cold. Note that I said 'somewhat', as I'm basing it off of its attacks. Unfortunately, it will never be played.
I can see how these are good collector's items, though.
And also...I wonder how we're going to get them?

(Note to WPM: Blaine's Quiz has been the same for months. ^_^)

Why does Pokemon continue to drain the goodness out of their promos? The cards suck the worst i've ever seen a promo suck before. Plus, there shinies, so they don't have a good rep anyway. Why Pokemon, why!?!?!

Yeah, these promos are terrible. And they're worth collecting, because they're shiny legendaries. Why couldn't they be playable, even a bit? Of course, I won't let some bad attacks stop me from collecting (even if they never get to America, I'll get some Japanese ones) but couldn't we get more playable promos? If my memory serves me right, the last blister pack promo we got that was good was Porygon-Z from Platinum, using the right deck, you could do 220 damage a turn. The last promo we got that was playable was either Garchomp C Lv.X or Toxicroak G (a coincidence that both of those are for SP?) Back on topic, I hope these come to America.

The Rayquaza and the Palkia are somewhat playable. Hope they make it here; I love collecting shinies^^

the rayquaza seems the only well worth playing one out of all.love the artwork and would love to collect these cards.hope they all come out as promos

The Groudon and Dialga cards have some really awesome artwork. I can't wait to have larger scans of these cards. :3

Yes, they're not meant for competitive play, but the artwork is awesome in all of them. I hope they come to the west although I don't think that's going to happen...

amisheskimoninja said:
I declare this worst attack of the format.

I disagree, I think Kyogre's is worse.

[W][W][W][W] Destructive Tsunami: Flip a coin, if heads this attack does 40 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon. If tails, this attack does 40 damage to each of your Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance when damaging the Bench.)

Xdogking said:
I disagree, I think Kyogre's is worse.

[W][W][W][W] Destructive Tsunami: Flip a coin, if heads this attack does 40 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon. If tails, this attack does 40 damage to each of your Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance when damaging the Bench.)

At least it gives you the potential of lucksacking a couple of knockouts. And manectric can protect your bench. Dialga does measly damage and then gets rid of any chance of recovering from a knockout.

Wow, that is a whole ton of Shiny cards. :X Too bad they all suck. :[ I love the artwork though, very nice. They might come here idk, prolly not.

dmaster out

Back