(1) Shigeki Morimoto to Appear on January 6th’s ‘Pokemon Smash’ [12/31]

Lol, I wish the next generation would be first person view, with super graphics that even my PC couldn't even run.

what...

WHAT???

Since everyone likes to make every little thing a hint....

Shigeki Morimoto to Appear on January 6th’s ‘Pokemon Smash’

to Appear on January 6th’s

January 6th’s

6th

Hey it's better than "The 2s on the the box art of BW2 are hinting RSE remakes."

SoulSilver said:
Yes, because there's any earlier time he could be there. *Rolls eyes*

You realise that was a response to the ton of made-up crap called "RS remake hints" through the past year right?

now SteveE does that once for something that actually is realistic, and even then, clearly as a joke.

Whoop dee doo.

At what time is the first announcement (Shigeki Morimoto) supposed to be taking place?
I'm guessing since it's probably early in Japan it'll be tomorrow night here in the states?

Phoenix EX said:
At what time is the first announcement (Shigeki Morimoto) supposed to be taking place?
I'm guessing since it's probably early in Japan it'll be tomorrow night here in the states?

For europe it usually runs around 2am in the morning of said sunday...so Id say 5-8pm in the US depending on location?

I believe that Pokemon Smash is on at 7:30 AM Japan, which is in fifteen minutes. I'm watching TV Tokyo right now, so I'll find out.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
....nothing....

well guess we just have to wait until Monday eh?

What time is the announcement going to be posted in Japan? Do you think the Japanese website will update on the 7th (USA time) before its American counterpart, or do you think that both sites will update at the same time on the 8th USA time (which would already be very late 8th or early 9th Japanese time...)?

Looks like Pokemon Germany is also announcing something big on the 8th.
This only adds to my excitement, haha.

HeatRotomFTW97 said:
The Pikachu Mafia said:
....nothing....

well guess we just have to wait until Monday eh?

What time is the announcement going to be posted in Japan? Do you think the Japanese website will update on the 7th (USA time) before its American counterpart, or do you think that both sites will update at the same time on the 8th USA time (which would already be very late 8th or early 9th Japanese time...)?

I do think that the Japanese will make the announcement on the 8th in their time (after all, this all started with a JP commercial I believe :p ) Which of course means that if you know where to look, you could probably find out on the 7th... (pokebeach might even have it on the 7th...)

I secretly work for GF

Today was a deception but hopefully the 7th/8th it will have more. I do think that it wnill be Japanese time. Now I think that we will have a non-important news for us :p

Flygon2071 said:
I secretly work for GF

Today was a deception but hopefully the 7th/8th it will have more. I do think that it wnill be Japanese time. Now I think that we will have a non-important news for us :p

That'd be just mean. >_> But I'm pretty sure this will be a game announcement worldwide not just TPCi trololololing.

if TPCi or Game Freak or whoever is in charge is just trolling us (again) then they'll have to answer to my angry letters I'll be sending them :p

This is the one from yesterday so you were already trolled by this thread :D

Everyone posts something about the 6th in the 8th thread and of the 8th in this thread. LOL.

yes, pokebeachers roll like that :p

but you're right, there really is almost no point in posting here anymore since this thread is supposed to be about the 6th, oh well.

Back