(1) Rising Rivals Prerelease Sleeve and Promo [4/10]

^Too little cards for the next set then.... probably.

Well, if you've played the DPt games, then you'll notice that Lucian says you've beated the E4 when you beat him. He also says that now you face the Champion. So, the Champion isn't actually apart of the E4. That means the "C" cards can't become "E4" cards.

The promo card isn't the best. I love the Garchomp sleeves, except for that the background color is yellow.

Garchomp sleeves, yellow, perfect for Worlds! 8^)

Garchomp might be in this set, because POP has no reason to make the sleeves Garchomp until PF comes out. :0

Promo card is a Tropius!? I would rather get a Gallade E4!

All man, you are right the color is perfect for Worlds, if the color is yellow. Which I thought was the color for Worlds in Hawaii.

I like the sleeves solely on the fact that they are garchomp, and garchomp is such a great pokemon. Color is not horrible I bet in real life IMO, but my girlfriend didn't like them either :]

I am not seeing the good in that tropius...

Tropius is cooler than the sleeves. x_x Yeah, Garchomp is amazing, but the color is no-no.

dmaster out.

You guys hate these sleeves so much, it makes me want to use these in the next tournament I visit. I'll also be wearing a hat of Horton from the Dr. Seuss books if I do this.

The tropius looks cool. Not a fan of the sleeve color, however. I hope i can go to the prerelease. I already have the Aron from this set. There's so many cards I want to get just because of their art like Arcanine, Flygon, and Luxray.

What's wrong with the sleeves? I LIEK the sleeves! I think they look cool! Why does everybody hate them so much? The Tropius isn't the best Promo we've had out so far, though.

MD wwas released before nats right?
if they rotate it to LA-on, they would lose chomp lv. X, making the new chomps less powerfull, and not playable.
so they will:
A. rotate MD out and put the reprint garchomp X in this set as a :
a.1 secret rare
a.2 extra card
B. they just released the wrong sleeves, because if they would import that much, the set number would never fit.

Yay, Garchomp sleeves. Time to pull out the old TogeChomp deck. I guess they're running out of colors though. Please let there be pink next set :p.

Garchomp sleeves are #1!

Everything is great at a Pre-Release, especially eating Burritos and using decks you don't even know about.

Are the front going to be shiny like the MT - MD sleeves?

Garchomp sleeves? Awesome. My favorite pokemon on card sleeves. I am totally going to the pre-release. This will be my first!

The Power of Three said:
What's wrong with the sleeves? I LIEK the sleeves! I think they look cool! Why does everybody hate them so much? The Tropius isn't the best Promo we've had out so far, though.

Most people hate them because if the color combination (blue on bright yellow).

Also, while I don't play the TCG, I may go to a RR prerelease to snag the Tropius promo - it'll probably sell for quite a bit.

Back