(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic post.
Seriously PokéBeach members, can you grow up? He got some insider information about a game that we are all excited for. Instead of keeping it to himself, he goes to the two biggest fan sites and gives them this information.

He's trying to do all of us a public good, and we return the favor by flaming him.
[/quote]

what makes you think he's the one that wrote all of that long post ;)

think about that before you bow to him

there's more to the story

JJ151730 said:
Have you considered showing the darn pic of the supposed legendary to prove if your telling the truth or not

He's already released information so giving more information won't mean anything lol. He's tried to prove that hes telling the truth to everyone else and he doesn't need to show the third legendary just by showing that to you.

With that said, i'm still not sure if he is a credible source of if his source just decieved him but we'll see.

Anyway guys im off to start showering and getting ready to watch game 5 of nba finals

have fun listening to the liar while im gone

Epic post.
Seriously PokéBeach members, can you grow up? He got some insider information about a game that we are all excited for. Instead of keeping it to himself, he goes to the two biggest fan sites and gives them this information.

He's trying to do all of us a public good, and we return the favor by flaming him.
[/quote]
Is it not obvious this is a lie?! Only 1.6125% of me (1/64) still has the smallest shred of faith in him. Wow. This is, by far, an EPIC FAIL.

Monkey708 said:
Epic post.

Is it not obvious this is a lie?! Only 1.6125% of me (1/64) still has the smallest shred of faith in him. Wow. This is, by far, an EPIC FAIL.
[/quote]

i dont think it was a lie per say.. i think he forgot to put it in sarcasm font....

JJ151730 said:
me said:
Epic post.

what makes you think he's the one that wrote all of that long post ;)

think about that before you bow to him

there's more to the story
May was going to show up in the Sinnoh Grand Festival, That was a flat out lie, and you and I were not the only ones whom my former co-worker spread that little twist to. I'm glad he's gone, because he was a jerk, and now I have my dorm room to myself, lol.
Who else could've written it?

Ok, to people that take the whole last post seriously, one tip.

Next time you see something like "Martijn's real existing reliable source that is not to be questioned and is really real Wrote:", assume sarcasm ;)

This little bs-story was the stuff JJ spammed my PM-box with.

Shiny Hunter Haku said:
I think all of you guy's complaining has actually ticked Martijn off. Now he's just being sarcastic and snarky to counter all the trolling and sarcasm he's gotten in response to /trying/ to help us out.

Everyone--on both sides of this issue--needs to calm down and chill out. ==;

Indeed.

Since the discussion of his credibility in this thread has brought about nothing but spam (for the most part), I'm going to have to ask those of you who want to talk it out with him do it outside of this thread. And don't spam his inbox, either. Keep it civilized, please. :) (Also, remember our forum regards spam as unneeded messages. This is stated in the rules.)

I don't mean to appear to be a "nazi mod", it's just gotten out of hand, and it'd be foolish to allow this to continue. (It's my job to make sure the rules are followed, after all...) I know some of you are probably upset, but Martijn has already apologized and said he'd try and make up for it. Let's just leave it at that and move on. Thank you.

Xous said:
Since the discussion of his credibility in this thread has brought about nothing but spam (for the most part), I'm going to have to ask those of you who want to talk it out with him do it outside of this thread. And don't spam his inbox, either. Keep it civilized, please. :) (Also, remember our forum regards spam as unneeded messages. This is stated in the rules.)

I don't mean to appear to be a "nazi mod", it's just gotten out of hand, and it'd be foolish to allow this to continue. (It's my job to make sure the rules are followed, after all...) I know some of you are probably upset, but Martijn has already apologized and said he'd try and make up for it. Let's just leave it at that and move on. Thank you.
You're not being a "nazi mod" in any way, shape or form, believe me. You're doing your job, and you're doing it right. If I was in your place I woulda broken out the banhammer by now, gah.

Now.

Everyone chill, get along, and be patient. More information will come with time, whether it be delivered by Martijn or some other source. ;P

Monkey708 said:
Seriously. You think we'd believe that after all these years, they'll take the old anime idea of the Orange Islands and dumb it on us. Pathetic. I have a shred of belief, but that is just another one of my other, all trusting personalities. Pathetic. Worst scandal ever. :(

...That was sarcasm and I hope you're being too.

Seriously, how can you people be on the internet for so long and even then not detect it.

(and irony will be all over the place if you were actually being sarcastic but that's ok)

my appologies to Xous and pokebeach, i'm done posting in this thread, its all spam/hate/flame/jokes i might resurface after e3

1. Hey, related humor and valid questions aren't spam.
2. Why doesn't anybody else have ideas about the trio?

Again, sarcasm font needed!
;)

Monkey708 said:

;)

1. Yes that's why yours and other people's post got deleted.
2. Because there's really not much to go on and the little info we have on them are rumors.

Edit: Yes you definitely need it.

Monkey708 said:

;)

Does this count as sarcasm font

Martijngamer, I have officially decided I love you. XD

Though, this little show is getting a little much even for me. I wish you luck in your endeavor no matter what it may be!

Peace.

Again, according to the rules, spam is defined as unneeded messages. Like the rules state, this is at the discretion of the moderating team. I really don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I considered the posts spam and unapproved the posts instead of handing out warnings. (The posts aren't deleted.) Sorry for any frustration that may have caused.

Please drop the discussion of anything not related to the news post, or else I will have to give out warnings. Thank you! :D

Why Is Everyone So Angry With Martin? So He Said Things And Posted Some Fan-Art, And Your All Acting Like He's Insulting Pokemon! He's Not! Your All Acting Childish, Like Monkey! At Least There Are Some Mature Members, Like Shiny Hunter! So Everyone Just CHILL!

I already said to drop discussion of this. Please stay on-topic and discuss the details of the news post only. Thanks. ~Xous
Yes Sir

These Items will mess up the game IMO. And what if someone uses this poison field on you. That would get annoying fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back