(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am really hoping for a minotauros this gen i always wanted touros to evolve it would be sad if there not going to be a minotauros

Gear just has Plus or Minus as its ability. Plusle and Minun don't. These are entirely new abilities.

Wow. Over 1000 posts.

I like my fire triangle theory. But I don't like the idea of another Electric/Fire dog. The game doesn't refer to EntRaiSui as the legendary dogs, but the beasts, yet dogs is popular in fandom and they all resemble dogs. Does anybody else have any ideas?

Monkey708 said:
No, it just has Plus or Minus as its ability. Plusle and Minun don't. These are entirely new abilities.

What are you talking about!

Here's Plusle's page on serebii, read it's ability- http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/311.shtml

Minun's - http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/312.shtml

Just to let y'all know, "Team Plasma" hasn't been confirmed as the evil organization this generation, so it's still a rumor. I'm still banking on Team Rocket returning.

scuba stevee said:
Just to let y'all know, "Team Plasma" hasn't been confirmed as the evil organization this generation, so it's still a rumor. I'm still banking on Team Rocket returning.

I hope for Team Plasma, but then as a side quest you have to stop that team rocket member from GSC/HGSS from reforming TR in his home country(isshu).

Monkey708 said:
I suppose I am wrong about Plus/Minus. Oh well. :)

It's cool

There shouldn't be Team Plasma. I hope that it is just some guy who wants chaos and so, instead of making the legends fight like all the others, makes them stop fighting. If Yin and Yang stop trying equally to gain the upper hand, they'll drift apart, separate, and grow, creating turmoil around the world. Only the snake that encircles them two can keep them fighting, kind of the opposite of Rayquaza's peacekeeper roll.

For the Cat idea they creators could always incoporate a egyptian theme, as cats were quite revered and even became part of their religion. They even mummified cats. Dark type maybe?

Gotta love rumors and speculation

That's actually a really good theory, Monkey. :O

I also like the idea of the "foreign" Rocket member from HG/SS being from Isshu, and the idea of trying to stop him. :D

Thanks. The Grunts and Peons (Haha. Pee ons :p) just get too boring too battle. In HGSS the strongest one can't even evolve his own Pokemon. So why can't one man want to change the world without the help of others? Also, the Rocket reforming in Isshu would be awesome, but that would mean that everyone, the player included, would have that creepy weird accent. *shudder* That would be scary.

Monkey708 said:
Thanks. The Grunts and Peons (Haha. Pee ons :p) just get too boring too battle. In HGSS the strongest one can't even evolve his own Pokemon. So why can't one man want to change the world without the help of others? Also, the Rocket reforming in Isshu would be awesome, but that would mean that everyone, the player included, would have that creepy weird accent. *shudder* That would be scary.

lol, this.

Again about the Peons. I love an idiot with instructions.
I've decided that the accent (especially in text form) is about as weird as a Snorlax with insomnia.
Teehee!

Monkey708 said:
Again about the Peons. I love an idiot with instructions.
I've decided that the accent (especially in text form) is about as weird as a Snorlax with insomnia.
Teehee!

Haha

Minotarous is FTW (jk)

scuba stevee said:

I'm hoping/betting on Team Rocket Returning. I may have been seeing things, but I swear I saw a person dressed in TR uniform in one of the screen caps of the dock in Hiun city. :O

felichar said:
i wouldn't like the TR return. we already had it on HS/SS. i'm hoping for something new, refresh and big

TR didn't really "return" in HG/SS. They returned in GSC, and because HG/SS are remakes, that was included.

TR hasn't appeared in an actually new-generation game--one that's not a remake--since GSC. :/

Personally, I'd prefer Team Rocket. IN fact, I'd rather have had TR in Sinnoh. Could have had the same basic plotline, but with Rocket instead of Galactic. I can understand Hoenn, because they wanted to have two opposing teams. But I personally think it'd be better think if Team Rocket was THE evil team. As in, a recurring thing. They easily could have replaced Team Galactic, Team Snagem (but not Cipher) and the Ranger games' teams.

I just had a crazy idea. What if there is another Wii game which connects to Isshu on a Gale of Darkness scale. BattleRev had no plot whatsoever, but GoD (I just noticed that spells god) in Poketopia would be awsome. Maybe that would be where grey/gray takes place. A wii game with the areas, properties, and stories of B/W but in 3D on the Wii would be awesome. Plus a major but solo evil villan combined with but unrelated to a Team Rocket sidestory (despite the accent forced upon us *shudder*) would make this one of the best games ever! With just the games DP, HGSS, and BW, we'll be able to complete our Pokedexes (Minus event Pokemon)! Monkey is happier than when I got a bananna!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back