(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sideswipe375 said:
:-/ I Don't Know If Any One Figured This Out, Put I Do Believe There IS Going To Be A Demo
http://e3.gamespot.com/e3-showfloor-map?tag=content_nav%253Bbooths
Click On Nintendo, PokeBlack Should Be There

That link have been posted here three times before I think...

felichar said:
and the E3 convention has begun

Isn't there three hours left?

Weyard said:
yeah, even more so when he hasnt even shown his face in 10 pages...
lolz funny.

Stay on-topic. This thread is for discussing the details in the news story. Thanks. ~Xous

AkaiMidoriAoi said:
That link have been posted here three times before I think...

felichar said:
Isn't it three hours left?

no, in the site there was a count down and it reached the 0
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/?tag=masthead%3Bcounter if you wanna see the microsoft press conference

felichar said:

But the Ninty Press Conference doesn't start till Tuesday, 9:00 AM Pacific...coast...land.

EDIT: And to anyone not able to catch it GameSpot will have it afterwards in their archive.

Nintendo Press Conference said:
The Nintendo Press Conference starts in:
1 days 21 hours 2 minutes 50 seconds

*sigh

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/nintendo-e3/?tag=live%3Bpress-conf-list%3Bnintendo%3Btitle

I was actually hoping they'd finally bring Team Rocket back. :S Meh.
I don't like the sound of Team Plasma. It sounds silly. What could they possibly want to do?

Shiny Hunter Haku said:
I was actually hoping they'd finally bring Team Rocket back. :S Meh.
I don't like the sound of Team Plasma. It sounds silly. What could they possibly want to do?

Same thing they do every generation, Haku... try to take over the world.

:p

Jigglychu said:
Same thing they do every generation, Haku... try to take over the world.

:p

A+, would lol again!

How, though?
When I think plasma, I think of the sun--since it's a giant ball of plasma--but I suppose electricity could be involved? An electric Team would be neat, actually. What could their plan be? >w>

There should be a Grass/Metal (Bio-robot), a Water/Fire (A Bizarre Flamingo?), and an Ice/Dragon (No weakness, much better typing than Sableye/Spiritomb, maybe some new attacks) as the legendary trio. Don't forget that Zekrom and Reshiram aren't the only legendarys. And Zorua/Zoroark don't count. So, as in all games, there will definitely be a legendary trio (birds/dogs/regis/spirits) and a leader of some sort (Lugia/Ho-oh/Regigigas/???). Maybe we'll also have a leader for the spirts (Mes,Ux,Az). The bird leader wasn't until the generation afterward and same with the regis. Maybe it'll be the same with the spirits. (Crossing my fingers) I wonder what the trio will be this time.

Monkey708 said:
There should be a Grass/Metal (Bio-robot), a Water/Fire (A Flamingo?), and an Ice/Dragon (No weakness, much better typing than Sableye/Spiritomb, maybe some new attacks)

Ice/Dragon is still weak to Rock, Fighting, Dragon, and Steel. (Am I forgetting some?) Just thought I'd point that out.

Anyway... I don't recall commenting on the "spoilers" myself, yet. I'm just going to wait it out.

I suppose. It would still kick butt! But dragon is probably overdoing it for the backup legends. The secondary legends haven't ever had second types. My bad! :p

I'm also really curious about the legendary trio this time around.
Rumors say they look like "cotton, a dog, and a bipedal animal". What? o_O

I hope they have some sort of unity.
I haven't been fond of the 3rd or 4th gen trios. The Regis were just...Weird. And the psychics were all...Psychic! What happened to good old Fire/Electric/Ice[or Water]? :C

Shiny Hunter Haku said:
I haven't been fond of the 3rd or 4th gen trios. The Regis were just...Weird. And the psychics were all...Psychic! What happened to good old Fire/Electric/Ice[or Water]? :C

In defense of the 4th gen trio, I liked how they were an active part of the game's story. But yeah, the third gen trio just wasn't exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back