(1) Pokemon X and Y Announced! [1/8]

So should we expect to receive new info with each weekly (?) edition of CoroCoro now? Or is it still too early?

I wish they kept the grass type as a reptile and its evolutions would have been part dragon.AGrass/Dragon type would be really nice but i like the new stuff overall even though there is no grass/dragon starter other wise i like it

WildFireKyurem said:
I wish they kept the grass type as a reptile and its evolutions would have been part dragon.AGrass/Dragon type would be really nice but i like the new stuff overall even though there is no grass/dragon starter other wise i like it

Having a Dragon type starter would be overpowered, it resists all of the primary starter types. That's why Charizard is Fire/Flying despite being draconian looking.

Twiggy said:
I'm hoping for a Ghost/Steel type. Do you know how awesome a stealth rocker spinblocker with nice bulk would be with that typing?
That would be awesome i have been hoping for that for the longest while

WildFireKyurem said:
Twiggy said:
I'm hoping for a Ghost/Steel type. Do you know how awesome a stealth rocker spinblocker with nice bulk would be with that typing?
That would be awesome i have been hoping for that for the longest while

I agree!

Something tells me though if they did it, the Pokemon would be like an old steel machine-like Pokemon (ghost type representing how its old and not modern). *knock on wood*

All jokes aside, I think this Pokemon would probably become OU in battle and it would have a fairly positive feedback on it.

Valtron said:
So should we expect to receive new info with each weekly (?) edition of CoroCoro now? Or is it still too early?
CoroCoro is an extremely commercial monthly children's manga & toy/card game/videogame -news (read as: advertisement) magazine. ;) Yeah we can expect something every month I'd say.

33444317.jpg

Get ready for a dragon/serpent starting with the letter Z!! Look at Norse mythology! That'll give you a hint.

Bubba235 said:
Get ready for a dragon starting with the letter Z!! Look at Norse mythology! That'll give you a hint.

I'm a bit curious, which Norse myths are the new legendaries referring to? I KIND of get Xerneas, because it apparently is in reference to Yggdrasil, in which four stags ate among the branches.

But what is Yveltal in reference to?

TyTyTynamo said:
Bubba235 said:
Get ready for a dragon starting with the letter Z!! Look at Norse mythology! That'll give you a hint.

I'm a bit curious, which Norse myths are the new legendaries referring to? I KIND of get Xerneas, because it apparently is in reference to Yggdrasil, in which four stags ate among the branches.

Yveltal is the unnamed eagle living in the upper part of Yggdrasil.
The third creature is a serpent called Niddhogr that is sealed away in the bottom though.

Mitja said:
TyTyTynamo said:

Yveltal is the unnamed eagle living in the upper part of Yggdrasil.
The third creature is a serpent called Niddhogr that is sealed away in the bottom though.

The serpent could be the...Z!

i really hope they made it possible to circle around rather then using the old direction arrows. im playing pokemon rumble on my 3ds and its way better.

Also hope that the player travels all over europe like region with other countries elements and not only france

they'll definitely let you use the circle pad, it's just part of the whole 3D experience. However I'm not sure if they'll let you run around Europe, although that would be cool....

It would also be cool that if you were close to other players, that you could see them during gameplay.

Hegafire0 said:
It would also be cool that if you were close to other players, that you could see them during gameplay.

That was what the Entralink originally allowed you to do in Black and White.

Great reason for buying a Red 3DSXL, since I was going to get Pokemon Y. Depending on what type Yveltal is, I debating between Froakie and Fennekin. Notice how Fennekin's fur and Chespin's green part on it's head are spiky when attacking. Kinda wierd. I wonder what the Legend Trio would be this time. Example: Raikou Suicune Entei I'm hoping Lucario would be there. (My favorite Pokemon)

Back