(1) 'Pokemon Smash' to Reveal 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' Details Next Week! [3/30]

My guess is a new pokemon in the footage and the other one a silhouette. One or both should make a appearance in the movie as a side-role, and the one that does could be made obtainable in XY through the Mewtwo/Genesect they are handing out for the movie, ala like Zorua/Zoroark in BW through celebi/beasts.

well there is a sabeleye in the movie..so it could evolve 0.0
like how munchlax appeared in destiny deyoxes or slowking in Movie 2000
but either way it is not the poster in the blue question mark and the red question mark because theyre vertical

I'm excited for later tonight. I'll be at work, but you can bet, I will be keeping myself updated!
But then again. it may be revealed this afternoon! :D
Either way, I'm excited, and I think it's about time we got some new info!

godzilla41 said:
Pokequaza said:
What part of ''most'' do you not understand?

You should have said Onix if you really wanted to make a point.

Oh WOW, you clearly missed the Sacrasm ...

That was not sarcasm, if it was meant to, you do not know how to use it. This is just trying to come up with an excuse for your mistake.

Arceusect2 said:
Whats japans obsession with punctuation and circles?

What is your obsession with punctuation and circles? You use them as well, it is just the way the Japanese characters look.

It's 2:00 a.m. In Japan the show airs at 7:30am to 8:30am I believe, so we won't hear anything here till like 3pm PST or 6EST or you could keep up with the official pokemon twitter and check around the same time I gave.

Sent from planet Sera via Tapatalk HD.

DasMisfits said:
It's 2:00 a.m. In Japan the show airs at 7:30am to 8:30am I believe, so we won't hear anything here till like 3pm PST or 6EST or you could keep up with the official pokemon twitter and check around the same time I gave.

Thank you.

Here's hoping for an evolution or pre-evolution reveal.

Phoenix EX said:
DasMisfits said:

Thank you.

Here's hoping for an evolution or pre-evolution reveal.

I think it's safe to assume it will be a small pokemon, so lets cross our fingers! :)

rocky505 said:
m7mad133 said:
Hey guys where does it live stream?
Youtube. I know of 3 people doing a stream. Zepyrsonic, Provictini and GCPM11.

Here's links to all three streams:

Zephyrsonic

Provictini

GCPM11

The whole show starts in a little less than 3.5 hours, at 3:30 PDT/6:30 EDT - though I think they lead off with an episode of the anime (which is why that last stream doesn't start up until 4:00 PDT/7:00 EDT).

Salamencetrainer34 said:
What if I told you...

Just because sableye is in the poster, it doesn't mean a new evolution will occur.

Why else would they give a random 3rd gen Pokemon a prominent role in the movie, then?

m7mad133 said:
thank you both :)
also which one is more smoother and faster? or are they all the same?

I have no idea. I've never used the streams before, I just looked them up. Depends on how they're gettign the feed and how good their connection is.

I've always used Keyhole TV in the past, actually - I'd link but the site appears to be down at the moment, though there are mirrors out there if you google it. It's a program run by Japan's Ministry of Internal Affairs that lets you watch/listen to a bunch of Japanese TV channels and radio stations online. The connection I've been getting from it has been choppy lately, though, so I'll probably try out one of the YouTube streams.

If you do decide to use KeyholeTV, the station you're looking for is テレビ東京 (TV Tokyo).

Back