(1) Pokemon Center 15th Anniversary Premium Collection [5/30]

I just realized that the deck box looks reeeeeeeally cheap. I'm probably underestimating Pokemon in Japan, though. They don't usually give out cardboard deck boxes, do they?

I really hope amiami carries this, I'd hate to have to go through some ebay middleman who jacks up the prices. Comes out in only 8 days too!

Shining Raikou said:
It will be interesting to see if the 100 damage counters are a sign of a future change.

they are changing the conversion so 10hp=100hp so pokemon feel POWERFUL and thus the attacks as well, also making it so all old cards are useless trolololol

Wow! This is a very impressive product! The sleeves, the deck box, the full art Pikachu, the deck box... oh my. They all look really nice.

Aside from that, I find the "100" damage counters to be the most interesting of the entire package. I never expected "100" damage counters to be released until now, but I can see why. The Pokemon in the TCG these days hit very hard, often for damage either at, close to, or more than 100 damage, so it is understandable why they are being added now. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my hands on this product sometime in the future.

GiantShaw16 said:
Machamp the Champion said:
Wow. Everything looks super awesome! I'm the sucker of all suckers for Full Arts, so I honestly might end up importing this (a first for me). Hopefully it won't cost too much.

Hey just had a question for you how would you go about pre ordering or importing this? It's around 25$ plus shipping I'm assuming but I can't find a link to it anywhere that will allow me to order one? Any help would be amazing!

Look up the seller polly_100 on Ebay. She is one of the best Japanese card sellers there is.

Anyone know I good place to buy this online for the states because I can only find 2 pre orders on ebay for over 50 bucks

If you want this you better get this as soon as possible. The Reshiram and Zekrom 15th Anniversary are now valued at 150$ + so that will happen with this 3x faster because it's Pikachu...

eBay or through a Japanese middleman - not sure if AmiAmi will get some...

The prices on eBay are too high, especially since it costs around 25$ in Japan.

Back