(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Edited so people will actually read this* Please no asking for the ROM, it's neither the subject of the thread, or allowed to be talked about.

When you fight against first gym leader's main pokemon (ie Hiyappu) a remix of the pokemon title theme plays instead of the regular gym leader battle theme.

Dream world Gochiruzeru knows shadow tag. :eek:

I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem for events/competitions considering it can have multiple abilities unlike Wobbufet.

Actually! Speaking of Wobbufet, since it's getting a new dream world ability. Does that mean it might be possible that dream world Wobbufet won't be considered uber? Wasn't it considered uber at least partly because of it's ability?

I was thinking a similar thing for Slaking, and what would happen to it if it gets a dream world ability.. Does that mean Dream World Slaking becomes uber?

According to Serebii's page Slaking isn't getting a new ability in dream world.

It makes sense though, imagine giving Shedinja any other ability it would never last.

Ok, wait, so even 5th gen monsters are in the dream world with different abilities? I assumed they wouldn't, so I didn't bother reading that part. That's good news, that must mean that the abilities don't automatically change during transfer from past gens and only apply to the dream world *phew*

Gochiruzeru with Shadow Tag is AMAZING, finally an easy way to catch roaming Pokemon while still being able to attack!

Wasn't it considered uber at least partly because of it's ability?

That, and his incredibly high HP combined with it's counter moves which cause LOADS of damage due to crap defense allowing the opponent to take out a good chunk (ha) out of his HP. It is to be feared.

That's good news, that must mean that the abilities don't automatically change during transfer from past gens and only apply to the dream world *phew*

Praise the lord!

Wait..can we even get a Drowzee in this game?

Dream world Shanderaa also has shadow tag (Coupled with it's special attack stat I can literally hear the banned stamp smacking down hard on dream world Shanderaa :S)

This is slightly off topic, but do you think the anime will make any reference to the dream world?

So, are we absolutely sure that the data this time is 100% percent correct with no typo because some entries doesn't agree with last night data from pokexperto, but I think this set is more correct.

Timeshift said:
Wasn't it confirmed that you can go to the Dream World online even if you don't have the games (I think it was something like that)? If so, is it already available to use? And one more thing - I heard that older pokemon can appear in Isshu once you "befriend" them in the Dream World, but does that mean that the entire species can be found there all the time, or does it mean that only the pokemon you befriend will appear there, therefore not appearing again after you defeat/catch it? Hope this actually makes sense! :S

Um... anyone know? Also I deleted my original post so as to keep my post count appropriate. ;)

EDIT: I take that as a "no" then...
EDIT 2: Thanks Dizzard! :D

Wait..can we even get a Drowzee in this game?

Probably not, but at least they can be safely transferred over from HGSS and such without fear of ability changes...

The pokeshifter thing is horrible though, I dread using it. As if Pal Park wasn't bad enough -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back