(1) 'Pokemon Black 2' Appears on 2ch [6/20]

Since Nationals are after the BW2 Release, will new sets be VGC legal this year??

Foremost: AAAAAAAH! Achroma cant be evil.... also Iris as champ was a huge shocker.

One question. Will you have a chance to fight N or the original (and too lame for evil, except N) team plasma?

I guess its because i am nowhere as serious as you guys are, but why do the inclusion of the regis in this game, mean that we won't get remakes for R/S

That was the generation they were introduced in. It may seem irrelevant but I think the HOENN REMAKES OMGness is proving to be more than fanboy/girling.

Cinesra said:
Homika singing Dogars is downright creepy.

I think it's downright adorable.

Also as much as I would like a possible hard mode run, I really wouldn't expect being able to use the key if you delete your game data.

Its too bad they used her weird singing to replace the gym music. Or they could remix it into the theme... :3
edit: its all chiptuney in the background. Oops.

You can battle N. He has a Level 70 Zekrom in Black 2. When you fight him, the Plasma logo is missing from his VS screen.
You have to go to the Dragonspiral Tower where Zekrom/Reshiram will be available for capture. Once you capture it, you take it to the Giant Chasm and it merges with Kyurem and becomes Black Kyurem or White Kyurem. It does so using an item, which can also be used to change it back. You then capture it.
Does the Zekrom/Reshiram you capture belong to N? Or is it another one?

Augu$tar said:
Also is ghetsis still an antagonist or did Achroma take that honor already?

I think Achroma is the leader of old plasma and there for not evil. If he was he would be arrested right away at world tournament

I just had a thought: Maybe there's a higher Shiny rate in these games? that would explain first the Patrat, and now the Scolipede. (The Scolipede in the Regirock battle pisture is shiny O.O)

Then what's the point of battling him in the first place... that does make sense though because in the video he says he doesn't agree with team plasma.. but which team plasma?

What level do we catch Black/White Kyurem?

Wow.. so many new details...

I'm really liking most of the new stuff on BW2... all the little details.

-Changing Burgh's Whirlipede to Swadloon is kinda dumb but wtv.

-Awesome that the Move Tutors are back... Almost all the good stuff is there (previous Move Tutors and old TMs). I specially like Dragon Pulse and Dark Pulse. Although I think Icicle Crash should have been made a Move Tutor.

-Nice to get a Zorua without having to transfer Pokémon.

-Really useful the Repel detail.

-ahah Zubat is back! And Rattata. I actually like Rattata though. I also like that there are sewers in Castelia City and they are infested with Rattatas and
Zubats - Every player's dream (Was there such a thing in Kanto? Probably some cave, I can't remember).

-All these legendaries in BW2... I like it just because the ones I catched in Platinum/Emerald don't have good natures cause I really didn't pay attention to that back then.
Also, people who still believe there will be RS remakes are living an illusion.

-Weird that the Musketeers are not in their caves. What happened to them?

-Unova is actually frozen (temporarily at least). Nice! It's pretty obvious it has something to do with Kyurem.

-I thought Achroma could have been Ghetsis in disguise or something but I was wrong.

-Now this is what I'm actually mad about: Not being able to catch Kyurem right away? Fail. I mean, it's the version mascot. That pokémon you're supposed to be able to catch before the end of the game. Even Rayquaza could be caught before the E4.

-Iris being the Champion is quite unexpected...

-N only has the legendary, no other pokémon? Okay...

-I was hoping we could battle the playable character from BW1 (in the same way you battle Red in Gen2).

-Holy... Kyurem and the other dragon actually fuse!! I thought it was just going to be some sort of power lent. So, when we fuse them, do we get a free space on the team? I'm assuming we do. And it also gets Fusion Bolt/Fusion Flare!
But, do we really get Zekrom in Black2 and Reshiram in White2? It makes sense because of the Kyurem formes and in BW1, it was the other way around, but at the same time, N already has the same dragon...

Augu$tar said:
Then what's the point of battling him in the first place... that does make sense though because in the video he says he doesn't agree with team plasma.. but which team plasma?

What level do we catch Black/White Kyurem?

he is the leader of new team plasma he does not agree with the old team plasma. we battle him first in the tournament and ongoing in the story

Wow. a ton of good news. I have a feeling every single legendary ever created will be in the new games. With this as a possible the 3rd gen remakes will not happen. If you think about it FR/LG/G/S/C were the foundation parts for Pokemon with FR/LG as the starting roots after R/B/Y whereas R/S/E were popular but were not big enough to be remade and FR/LG/HG/SS needed to be re made because of the dying save batteries at the time and the 3rd gen games were already covered by that technology when they were made. Thus that is covered I see no reason why we need remakes for those now but would be cool though. I'd love that but if we want remakes we need to push harder for them. With B/W 2 coming out I doubt we will see those now though XD.:)

Okay, so on the front page, for the Elite four section, all it says it Elite Four Memeber (xxx type). What does this mean? Serebii is doing it too. Did we get new elite four members, and just no one is saying so?

Please help me out with this.

KiranTheWitch said:
Okay, so on the front page, for the Elite four section, all it says it Elite Four Memeber (xxx type). What does this mean? Serebii is doing it too. Did we get new elite four members, and just no one is saying so?

Please help me out with this.

I assume it's a direct translation from whatever the OP posted.

Back