(1) 'Pokemon Bank' Back Up in Japan [1/21]

S.A.M. said:
I can't wait for it to be released here. I do have some hacked Pokemon. And would like to be able to keep them. I have no intention on trading them nor using them in online battles. They are strictly for me, and are pokedex filler I would never trade. I mean they never have Mew events, Nor some of the others. I had to travel from Sacramento to Seattle to get Deoxys that's ridiculous. I was able to get the GameStop event Pokemon.There for a while we didn't have internet and missed the Victini give away twice. I do understand that there are people who use outrageously over powered hacked Pokemon in battles, and that is absolutely unfair. So I can see why no one wants them.

The thing is though, you don't even need those to complete the pokedex (or to get the shiny charm?), and if you're not battling with them, what's the point?

jstar21 said:
PMJ said:
Yes. How dare Nintendo release software for their own country before the rest of the world. Those scoundrels.

I'm a man that loves sarcasm, but it is quite ridiculous to release a game worldwide and then release the apps for the game regionally. I assume they are still not sure if their servers can handle everyone at once, but then again Nintendo is still the only VG company that still region locks its systems.

EXACTLY! X and Y were released globally on the same day, minus those assholes in Canada who got their games a week early and spoiled the new roster for the rest of u-

Oh HELL no... That better not be why they screwed us over on the release date.

Regardless, couldn't have put it better about why difference in release dates is BS.

8bitCelebi said:
I hope it gets released soon! Plus I want that Celebi! :3

I just wanna use a god damn Mew in Y! -_- The celebi is nice but I want to play and battle with my Mew and other pokemon from Unova and Hoenn. (Particularly those from Hoenn as I spent pretty much all summer breeding and training them.)

minus those assholes in Canada who got their games a week early and spoiled the new roster for the rest of u-

yeah, screw Canada for getting a game a week early. And forcing us to read spoilers. And walkthroughs. Such assholes for making us wait a week. Even though several other countries got the game a week early too...

Jakeremix said:
S.A.M. said:
I can't wait for it to be released here. I do have some hacked Pokemon. And would like to be able to keep them. I have no intention on trading them nor using them in online battles. They are strictly for me, and are pokedex filler I would never trade. I mean they never have Mew events, Nor some of the others. I had to travel from Sacramento to Seattle to get Deoxys that's ridiculous. I was able to get the GameStop event Pokemon.There for a while we didn't have internet and missed the Victini give away twice. I do understand that there are people who use outrageously over powered hacked Pokemon in battles, and that is absolutely unfair. So I can see why no one wants them.

The thing is though, you don't even need those to complete the pokedex (or to get the shiny charm?), and if you're not battling with them, what's the point?

You do need them if you are trying to complete a living pokedex. Which I am. I completed a living pokedex in my Diamond. and I am only 27 away from completing my White pokedex. I got rather distracted by X.

Finally after almost 4 weeks of no news and rants/riots on pokemon X and Y we finally have news about pokemon bank. I for one do not care about the hacked pokemon for as long as there not OP and have there stats max out to 1,000,000 I see no problem with the hacked pokemon.

As much as I want to be pissed off about this whole situation, at least Pokemon Bank should be coming to the rest of the world soon. I could go on and on about how easy it would be to tell the servers what Pokemon can have what abilities and how to check PIDs to see if the shininess is valid like several non-Nintendo fan-run websites such as Pokecheck to easily check if a Pokemon is hacked, but at least it should be coming soon.

Back