(1) OMG TO THE EXTREME: 'Pokemon Black 2' and 'White 2' Promotional Short [5/15]

Looooooool, it's already blocked.

Water Pokémon Master said:
It's up on the main page!

VERY different style, not sure if I like it, but it's okay. It's kind of rings a bell. Guess we know what the "spikes" are from, now.

If the show (assuming it becomes one) doesn't become 90% filler crap I might consider watching this.

Now this is what I want to see, more matureness. I saw this promo on a japanese website, Pokemon (facebook) put it up on their page as well.

Now this is how the main Pokemon anime should look and feel like. Maybe then I would watch it.
Who knows? Maybe this could be the start of something bigger, maybe not. I guess time will tell.

This totally kicks you know what word goes after that.. I'd totally go back to watching the show if it had this much action..

How much shorter can Elesa's skirt get? XD

Really Nintendo/Game Freak, stop with the god awful kid show and make this better anime version happen! D:<

Well I'm gonna guess it might be an OVA or a secondary series to go with the games. That's what I feel. This seems way too thought out, and if we'll get more info tomorrow, who knows, it might indeed be something special.

Delta Nite said:
Does anyone know what N says at the beginnig?

Prolly somethin like "Black or White? Which one will you choose?"

Back