(1) 'Nintendo Direct' Announces 'Pokemon AR Searcher' and 'Pokedex 3D Pro' [4/20]

Last time I checked, Lugia's feet don't have talons; they have toes. Still, I suppose that's more possible than Articuno, since the thing that perplexed me most were the spikes on the sides of the head.

olimar1023 said:
Most people actually speculated the new game to be Grey. So it wasnt speculation for B2 W2, it was speculation for Grey.

No.

Fans were speculating about a new game, whatever it may be. The game turned out to be two games. Therefor, the speculation was for B2W2.

Is there an echo in here?

You're not "pointing" anything out. You're trying to make yourself look knowledgeable on the internet.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Last time I checked, Lugia's feet don't have talons; they have toes. Still, I suppose that's more possible than Articuno, since the thing that perplexed me most were the spikes on the sides of the head.

shadow lugia was shown to have talons. Perhaps this is a purifying game?

maybe it's a new pokemon? it looks like a elvis-luigia sort of.
OOOORRRRR.......
it COULD be just a clever tactic to get people to discuss what pokemon it is thereby spreading the word about it. it may just be a way for us to talk about it and other people overhear it and it spreads around.
I think the idea is kind of cool, but it is WAY too pricey for me right now.

Everyone is so concerned about what it is, that no one seems to care about what this giant bird is doing in your living room!

Seriously though, it doesn't match any known pokemon. But now is not a time when they would be releasing new pokemon. Besides, you transfer these to B&W2, so how could it be a new pokemon, right? So... It is a mystery.

Nintendo is messing with us

PKMNcast David said:
Wait, has absolutely no one thought of Staraptor? That's obviously what it is, guys.

Look at Staraptor and then look at the silhouette. The head area is completely different.

Ice Arceus said:
Look at Staraptor and then look at the silhouette. The head area is completely different.

GreenAiden555 said:
Unless they changed its tail and its head crest, nope.

Its hair is just flipped up like it's falling downward, and its tail is simply behind it, out of view.

Owensar said:
Those wings under the wings are the wings of the sprite. They are a 100% perfect fit. The pose is the same.

It is also fairly common practise to over-blackout images to remove the perfect outline.

The feet are obviously tucked up as shown as in the sprite (pulled close to the body talons open like an eagle) with articuno facing slightly down towards the camera. As shown below, from the front this eagles claws will seem chunky and the legs will not be visible, just like our elusive pokemon.

eagle_swoop.gif

On articuno's head are 3 triangular pieces. the 2 side pieces are visible half way up the long black bit. You can clearly see them on the original image. The tail does look strange but have you seen the Crystal sprite? Now imagine that on a 3D model.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_2c_144.gif
Spr_2c_144.gif

Because they totally drew it based on the old sprite instead of most recent quality sugimori artwork.
Articuno=/=eagle. Articunos legs are not that fat, doesnt matter if they're bent behind its ears.
And *repeats previous post*

PKMNcast David said:
Its hair is just flipped up like it's falling downward, and its tail is simply behind it, out of view.

A tail like that NOT be out of view. Besides, Staraptor's head crest comes to a point; it isn't rounded.

fxdzj9.jpg

Articuno. I ran a footprint check of every bird Pokémon and there are no matches unless the Pokémon is flying away from you, instead of towards you. Also,when someone shown me that earlier image outlining their belief that it's Articuno...then Articuno's footprint fit perfectly when flying away, then the promise of rare Pokémon in the app.

Ryu Shoji said:
fxdzj9.jpg

Articuno. I ran a footprint check of every bird Pokémon and there are no matches unless the Pokémon is flying away from you, instead of towards you. Also,when someone shown me that earlier image outlining their belief that it's Articuno...then Articuno's footprint fit perfectly when flying away, then the promise of rare Pokémon in the app.

A Pokemon flying a way from the camera doesn't make his claws thicker are his legs shorter!

lizapokecatcher said:
A Pokemon flying a way from the camera doesn't make his claws thicker are his legs shorter!

Exactly, Ryu have you seen Articunos lags? they are much longer than the outline, and its talons are also much thinner.

Back