(1) New Gray Pokemon Spotted in Latest XY Trailer? [9/24]

Noxi said:
that's not an evolved helioptile...

Last time I checked helioptile didn't have 3 spikes on each of its ears and a triangle pattern band around the back of its head. >.>

Crisis said:
Noxi said:
that's not an evolved helioptile...

Last time I checked helioptile didn't have 3 spikes on each of its ears and a triangle pattern band around the back of its head. >.>
... Yes, it does. It can fan out its frill, like a frilled lizard [which it's based off of].

Whitefire said:
Crisis said:
... yes, it does. It can fan out its frill, like a frilled lizard [which it's based off of].

Interesting. Shows you how much I know. Oh well.

yeah...i think one was a demo vid (like a clip of gameplay) and i think the other was one of the trailers. correct me if i'm wrong.

Noxi said:
....they showed it in multiple videos with helioptile in it....

Talking about hiden pokemon in videos...
In the first 2 seconds of this video is a pokemon over there... I think is a Swanna, but it look grey, not white... And the shape of the wings is weird for Swanna... Idk

Back on topick, maybe these grey little mons are in fact, te pre - evolution of meowstic... But I need a koala pokemon!! T.T

Sashlyr said:
In the first 2 seconds of this video is a pokemon over there... I think is a Swanna, but it look grey, not white... And the shape of the wings is weird for Swanna... Idk

Back on topick, maybe these grey little mons are in fact, te pre - evolution of meowstic... But I need a koala pokemon!! T.T

it looks like a swanna to me, and it looks white to me. probably my screen.

a koala pokemon would be adorable. so far we have people that think it's a bird, some that think it's a koala, and some think it's meowstick's pre-evo espurr. i'm with the last last bunch.

Sashlyr said:

Any of you people notice Ash had a Vivillon in that trailer? No? Just me?

Pokewiz1999 said:

its like butterfree all over again! =D he's been needing another butterfly-like bug on his team for a while. or is that just me?

Pokewiz1999 said:
Sashlyr said:

Considering Viola was there, it may have been hers (which would mean Ash would have Fletchling, which isn't unexpected)

P.DelSlayer said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

Considering Viola was there, it may have been hers (which would mean Ash would have Fletchling, which isn't unexpected)

That seems more legit although I thought that since Ash looked like he issued a command then Vivillon attacked.

Also calling it Froakie will be Pikachu all over again.

Ok, so I'm gonna guess that his first pokemon will be Froakie and Fletchling, and they're doing a good job at keeping Clemon'ts electric typing a secret with the clue with Dedenne covered up by Bunnelby.

Anyway, this is off topic. Can we get back on topic please?

FloodBadge said:
Anyway, this is off topic. Can we get back on topic please?

shouldn't be too hard, right, guys?

anyway. i'm curious. how many thinks it's a bird, how many thinks it's a koala, and how many think it's gonna be espurr?

I'm really hoping for a koala this generation. Don't disappoint, Game Freak.

It could be a new pokemon, but personally I think it's more likely to be either Cubchoo or kids...

Jakeremix said:
It could be a new pokemon, but personally I think it's more likely to be either Cubchoo or kids...

All gray cubchoo or some weird legless kids with gray skin and clothes?

totodilefan31601 said:
I'VE GOT IT IT'S IT'S A POKEMON but seriously it looked like a grey mushroom thing to me at first

a shroom? XD sorry, i can't see it being a shroom, but i'm just really hoping for it to be espurr. though, i do admit, your comment got me to laugh.

Back