(1) New Formes for Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus [5/11]

LOL I wondered why the shadow of that searcher game didnt look like any pokemon I could think of... :p

HAH I first noticed the "bra" thing too! ^-^ I also think maybe its a girl forme!

Blui129 said:
@ WPM, the Pichu cannot be used in a wireless or Wi-Fi battle, it has different moves and everything, it cannot evolve. It is a gimmik pretty much.
@ Teal, GameTroll?

rocky505 said:
No because it's not in DPPT's coding. The only reason Giartina and Rotom did is because they had place holders.

I don't want to be that person, but you CAN use the Spiky-Eared Pichu in Wireless Battles via the Pokémon Communication Club Colosseum (IE, not the Union Room or the WiFi Club, so you still can't use it online). When it's used in battle against DPt, it appears as a regular Pichu from their end while remaining Spiky-Eared on the HGSS end.. I'm guessing the reason it can't enter the Union Room or the WiFi Club is because you can go from trading to battling in the same menu without having to leave or have someone act as a gatekeeper.

Mitja said:
about the bra thing:
The old designs have these already, you know?
That's one rushed guess there..

Yea, I was thinking that too. You can see the chest design in game since thier arms are always crossed.. but you can clearly see it in the anime.

Does that mean in BW they are cross dressers?

Wow. GF is such a Trolly Wolly. I'll wait for the full art of the Kami's forms before hating them.

World Tourneament facility: This is the most non-appelative fanservice I've ever seen. Awesome.

Wow, this is unexpected news but welcome news! :)

@Mitja, It definitely matches the shadow from earlier. The wing tips are squared off just like it. The bumps also match because if you visualize Tornadus flying toward the camera, it's wings will be tilted forward thus hiding the spikes. Assuming the tail is similar to the orignal, it most likely is coming up over its head from behind.

The only thing that concerns me is that when I looked at the official artwork, I assumed it had arms going down behind Landorus, but if you look closely, you can see the feet sticking out from behind Landorus. So that means they are actually it's legs (also matching the shadow). That makes me think Tornadus's new form, might be based off of a chicken..a very weird chicken..

Where does it even say they're bird formes?
Even though it hasn't been confirmed, here's how I'm viewing it:

Tornadus is a bird because it represents wind.

Landorus looks like it would just be the head, so something along the lines of Diglett. This is because it seems to be a mole and represents ground.

Thundurus resmebles a weasel. More specifically, the lightning fast Sickle Weasel.

Wow.

And I thought the ORIGINAL forms of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus were horrific...

Personally I'm really loving these forms (fingers crossed this is indeed true). I absolutely hated these guys before but now.. They could very well become some of my favorite Gen 5 Pokemon, and we don't even have full images yet lol.

Someone on FB had mentioned that maybe these guys' new forms are based on the Asian legendary creatures: the phoenix, the turtle, the dragon, and the tiger. If so, it looks like Tornadus is the phoenix, Landorus is the turtle, and Thunderus is the dragon. So, we still need a tiger...maybe there will be a new Pokemon! I mean, 649 is a strange number, don't you think? Maybe they are adding one more for an even 650? I can only hope! :D

Aw, I actually liked the genies...until now. Tornadus makes me cringe a bit, and from what I can see of the other two, why do their faces look like train wrecks? I'll wait until I get clearer res scans but for now I am disappointed.
So there's my point. When battling against BW, how will these formes show up if they don't have placeholder data in BW?
The alternate forms of Giratina, Shaymin, and Rotom couldn't be used in any wireless or Wi-Fi battle (they would automatically revert to the default form). It's not much of a stretch to say that these new forms will be the same. It's also possible that BW2 will have a sort of "patch" for BW1 so that the new forms can be used. I'd definitely like to see this patch.

Oh, right, and on a lighter note...

Update (3:45 AM) - The same source also says that Misty, Green (Gary), Lance, Volkner, and Steven Stone appear in a new facility run by Cynthia where you can battle them. That's probably where we'll see Brock and Giovanni as well.

Update (4:00 AM) - Lt. Surge and Erika will also be present. Apparently the facility is called "World Tournament." It seems you'll be able to battle every previous Gym Leader and Elite Four Champion there.
all of my yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss
I've been waiting for this for more years than I can remember.

I am loving these new formes holy crap they were so unexpected, Thundurus just got 500 times cooler O:

InuMimi said:
Someone on FB had mentioned that maybe these guys' new forms are based on the Asian legendary creatures: the phoenix, the turtle, the dragon, and the tiger. If so, it looks like Tornadus is the phoenix, Landorus is the turtle, and Thunderus is the dragon. So, we still need a tiger...maybe there will be a new Pokemon! I mean, 649 is a strange number, don't you think? Maybe they are adding one more for an even 650? I can only hope! :D

This would be so cool O:

I hope thundurus is cool. its looking OK. tornadus is... disgusting. I felt these genies looked too much like not Pokemon. Im not saying this like someone who only likes old pokemonn or anything, I actually like a lot of gen 5 pokemon... just the genies are so bizarre and not even pokemon-liken at all.

Edit: If you look closey, new thundurus has cool arms!!
sw2wap.png

The new formes caught me off guard for a minute, but then I realized it's TrollFreak and they can do whatever the heck they want to Pokemon. :p

I'm happy about battling older Gym Leaders again, do you think we can get their Gym's Badge? Or is it just battling them for fun?

Does anyone else think Cheren/older Gym Leaders will look different or older?

Now that my head is cleared...

Like with the Kyurem forms, I thought the bird forms were a weird and terrible idea when I first saw them. Now, though, they are really growing on me. And the World Tournament? A dream come true. :)

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
It's also possible that BW2 will have a sort of "patch" for BW1 so that the new forms can be used. I'd definitely like to see this patch.

That is not possible.

InuMimi said:

You never know. They might do another Mew or Mewtwo thing like in Kanto. From what this generation is brining us, you can expect anything xD

Wow this is super amazing. I so can't wait to get B/W 2. This will be so awesome XD.:)

Mitja said:
That is not possible.

Hey man, don't be so hard... I remember you saying no other new forms would show up in BW2 other than Kyurem's. Let's wait and see. RS could be patched via FR/LG.

Back