(1) New Formes for Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus [5/11]

RE: (1) New Bird Formes for Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus [5/11]

Yay! New formes! Actually...my prediction was wrong...:(, any way, looks like Tornadus is the mystery AR Searcher Pokemon...:) and now Thundurus is an unlikley candidate for EXship :/

I laughed hard when i saw those bird forms. sorry but they look truly ridiculous

Yeah, they are ridiculous. Weird how Kyurem's forms are in BW and not the Genies...maybe, they have the same stats gain a move from BW2.

My fun theory: Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus are all male, right? Well that Tornadus forme below certainly looks like it's a bird wearing a bra. So could these be female versions? That would explain why there are is no forme data for them in Black and White: they could be gender differences instead!

Water Pokémon Master said:
My fun theory: Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus are all male, right? Well that Tornadus forme below certainly looks like it's a bird wearing a bra. So could these be female versions? That would explain why there are is no forme data for them in Black and White: they could be gender differences instead!

but I thought all legendary had no genders? or are they deviating away from that now?

fantasy_freak08 said:
but I thought all legendary had no genders? or are they deviating away from that now?

Latias - Female
Latios - Male
Heatran - Male/Female
Cresselia - Female
Thundurus - Male
Tornadus - Male
Ladorus - Male

So it's not out of the question.

I laughed, WPM that is an awesome theory. :) Suddenly. Everything is better than BW. Maybe the loose ends of BW will be tied up in this? Please yes!!

They still couldn't be traded to BW even if these were Gender differences. All 3 are set to a 100% Male gender ratio in BW females do not exist for them. Plus you forgot to mention Pichu who gained a new forme with no coding in DPPT.

@ WPM, the Pichu cannot be used in a wireless or Wi-Fi battle, it has different moves and everything, it cannot evolve. It is a gimmik pretty much.
@ Teal, GameTroll?

Does Spiky-eared Pichu appear as a regular Pichu when you see it in battle in DP?
No because it's not in DPPT's coding. The only reason Giartina and Rotom did is because they had place holders.

Well then SE-Pichu is a gimmik. It was probably made to be a little "nice" thing in HGSS.

I am both intrigued and somewhat confused. This does mean that BW2 could have much more than anticipated, however.

The new forms are literally birds.

Most ridiculous thing I've seen and heard all day.

Back