(1) New 13th Movie Trailer Most Likely Airing Later Today [3/3]

The part with Suicune and the water literally brought chills down my spine. This movie sounds promising, I don't know about you guys but the 12th movie with Arceus didn't have much action to it.

It didn't take long for WPM to post it.
Also it was a nice trailer.

It looks awesome! cant wait for the full movie! it's awesome how the town really looks like amsterdam/belgium xD

I just can't wait. but It won't be out in the UK till NEXT YEAR!!! The 12th Movie hasn;t even been out yet :(

By the way when Entei fires his blast, it gets all pixely. Just so you know he fires at people but theyre behing a glass window, like in a building. I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to YouTube though.

The trailer was absolutely chilling! I can't wait to see the high quality version, Zoroark looked amazing animated.

k so in my opinion what is gonna happen is ho-oh tells them to the destroy the world because they were in charge of watching and judging mankind, and they found them unworthy. Celebi travels back and forth through time to find a hero or to fix the problem,probably the guy with the ninjask, and zorua sees celebi in trouble and the world in trouble, so he calles on the form changing zoroark to help save everyone!!!

Its interesting, THE VERY FIRST trailer every shown for this movie had Lugia and Ho-oh fighting...they haven't referenced either Lugia or Ho-oh again.

Wow a lot of news. I will watch the video when I have more time but it sounds like a Pokemon 2000 or Pokemon 3 remake in a way though because those movies had most if not all the legendary Pokemon in them. I think all the big ones except Raikou and Ho-oh anyway.:)

Ho-Oh and Lugia, odds are, aren't going to be in the movie. We already have Celebi+Legendary Dogs, and adding some more would just be too many Legendaries in one movie. But the trailer is nice. Not going to make any real comments until I can see it in HQ though.

Here's what I think.

Zorua is Zoroark. When Celebi time-travels to the future, we see Zorua has evolved into Zoroark. Its trainer, I bet, is the villain (since one of the henchmen acted like they knew who Zorua was), and he is using Zoroark's ability to change into the beasts to attack the town. He obviously wants something, but who knows what. Maybe Celebi, maybe Ho-Oh - who knows. Maybe the trainer and Zoroark lost their way, and Zorua will remind Zoroark of what it once was or something cheesy like that. Then at the end, Ho-Oh will have gotten Celebi's phone call and will come to stop these illusionary beasts damaging the rep of its real creations! Though since Zorua is also angry at Celebi from one of the translations posted a while ago, this whole theory might be totally wrong.

It hasn't been mentioned yet so I i'll just throw it in,

The Legendary dogs are apparently under control of the mysterious bad guy.

I wonder if Celebi's secret is a new form? or perhaps something much less amazing haha

EDIT
@WPM:
That makes sense. He has control over all 3 beats for no explained reason, if it's just one pokemon that he's working and getting to shape-shift then it sounds more feasible.

wow. i csnt wait and HONESTLY i think that the celebi distribution will involve the GS ball (I HOPE) if there is one (I HOPE) and WPM how long estimated tilll an HQ trailer?

Back