(1) Merry Christmas! [12/24]

Merry Christmas. I hope everyone has an awesome and Joyful Christmas this year. I hope everyong gets good stuff and great food but don't endulge too much XD.LOL.:) WPM did you report your laptop missing so it would show up as missing in the stores lost and found? I hope you saved your phone number in case they boot it and can call you or at least give them your number to call if they find your laptop too. They might have put it in a safe place in the store and you should get it back if the cleaning crew finds it.:)

Terribly sorry to hear that, WPM. I recently had some things of mine stolen, but nothing as valuable as your laptop. I hope you get it back soon, and if not, sorry again.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Have a great day.

That sucks Jon, DOn't worry about Japanese TCG News - Ryah and I will have it covered for you then.

Merry Christmas everyone.

@WaterPokemonMaster that sucks. :( but on a side know how many laptops have you gone though? I remember other times that something has happened to your laptop.

: ( sorry to hear about your laptop, don't worry too much about the news and us, we can live without news for a while :p

Hope something turns up about your laptop though.

Merry Christmas!

That is exactly something I would do, and have done before (not with a laptop, though)! Well, at least you know someone out there got a great Christmas present. ;D

And Merry Christmas, Pokebeach. To all a good night, and whatnot.

Togeshroob said:
That is exactly something I would do, and have done before (not with a laptop, though)! Well, at least you know someone out there got a great Christmas present. ;D

And Merry Christmas, Pokebeach. To all a good night, and whatnot.

Remember they basically stole it whoever has it and whoever has it can face charges unless they come forward and return it. Right now itthe worst is happening. By the time he gets it back it will probably be cleaned out or if it is a good hearted person they will return it to the store where they found it so it will get returned to him.:)

merry-christmas-c9.gif

TO EVERYONE IN Pokebeach! :3

I hope you get your laptop back Jon! The world would end if PMJ took over.

Merry Christmas to all! Don't be a fruitcake!

Merry Christmas to all. And to you WPM, and some festive advice - you should probably never be allowed to touch a laptop again as you seem to have had nothing but disasters with them! Bad luck my friend, maybe it'll turn up though? You never know.

Have a great day, everybody!

Merry Christmas PokeBeach members! Man, sorry to hear about the laptop man, and with all the work in it...

I know at my school laptops have some kind of GPS system on them to prevent stealing. You should look into that. Still, that really is too bad. Hope your Christmas is still merry!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

WPM-that sucks to have something like that happen ANY time of year. Hopefully the Christmas spirit will cause the person that found your laptop to turn it in. Good luck.

Back