(1) Mega Tyranitar, Aggron, Gengar, and Kangaskhan in ‘CoroCoro’ [10/10]

cornelias said:
NotSeen said:
… and now I'm wanting mega Alakazam more then never before.

Mega Tyranitar: The “face” on its chest is feature taken from Dusknoir. The color changes from blue to red on its “belly”.

Mega Aggron: It's fine, it becames pure steel; at least it has less weaknessess now. But on the other hand, I don't like its design much. It so-so.

Mega Kangaskhan: Now, when we finally have the official artwork, it (= the baby) seems very pretty. I like it.

Mega Gengar: It now resembles Haunter more then Gengar. Maybe its mix of both of them…
… oh, not. It is Hanuter withan extra eye in forehead. It has no visible legs, so… its more Mega Haunter then mega Gengar.

Wow, mega alakazam would be awesome :rolleyes:

Wish Granted
original.jpg

my bad

cornelias: I hope(d) for it beacuse of Kadabra was abandoned in the TCG and now, they just MUST do a card for her! Otherwise I'll quit my tendencies to collect all cards in the TCG. (Although it seems, they make all mega capable Pokémon like EX's and then a mega form for them… with wich I totally diasgree!!)

But I'm still hoping for mega Butterfree, too. (Some bug-typed mons need better look and stats; maybe even a THIRD type, for example Beedrill: Bug, Poison, Flying, because it really flies and despite that, it is vulnearable to be hit by ground type attacks…)
With that mechanics, I'm unsatisfied, that attacks like mud bomb or bonemerang can't hit Pokémon with levitate and flying types – the bone thrown by Marowak hit anything in the air after all, don't it? Argh…

I got ninja'd. Btw., TJed73, spolier tag, that's nothing for you...

Wiz's opinions:

Mega Tyranitar: Bad hair day. Not very impressed.

Mega Aggron: Like the design and the ability. Possibly going to use it.

Mega Kanghaskan: Ok guys you got your baby Kanghaskan fighting. Next thing to complain about? Not much to say except nice.

Mega Gengar: Saw it when it was leaked before and loved it. Not as big a fan of the Sugimori art but I'll probably still use it.

Now for point systems on le starters

1st: Greninja. I like him. I hated him before but this art makes me like him. Simple enough. 9.0

2nd: Delphox. Again hated at first but I'm starting to love it. Has almost replaced Greninja. 8.9

3rd: Chesnaught. Still not a huge fan but it's warming up to me. Probably won't choose Chespin though. 6.0

Thank you good night!

bacon said:
Delphox actually looks somewhat intimidating and wild, which I definitely didn't expect from Fennekin.
Really? Fennekin looks haughty and self-important. Basically, a female. So "wild" and "intimidating" is kind of obvious... :p

PS. I realize now how good Shadow Tag is.. Last time I listen to /vp/ on their "competitive" thoughts.. >_<
I was overthinking it, and didn't actually stop to appreciate what it actually does. Which is guarantee 1(or more) kills on an enemy Pokemon. Which, in the end, is the most you can hope for for a Pokemon on your Team.

NotSeen said:
cornelias: I hope(d) for it beacuse of Kadabra was abandoned in the TCG and now, they just MUST do a card for her! Otherwise I'll quit my tendencies to collect all cards in the TCG. (Although it seems, they make all mega capable Pokémon like EX's and then a mega form for them… with wich I totally diasgree!!)

But I'm still hoping for mega Butterfree, too. (Some bug-typed mons need better look and stats; maybe even a THIRD type, for example Beedrill: Bug, Poison, Flying, because it really flies and despite that, it is vulnearable to be hit by ground type attacks…)
With that mechanics, I'm unsatisfied, that attacks like mud bomb or bonemerang can't hit Pokémon with levitate and flying types – the bone thrown by Marowak hit anything in the air after all, don't it? Argh…

I got ninja'd. Btw., TJed73, spolier tag, that's nothing for you...

Awesome, Mega Alakazam! There is other mega pokemon like mega ampharos and mega mawile amd mega medicham.

Back