(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, No, No, I do not want any ice sliding puzzles in black and white but super excited about the ice/dragon ledandary and the Polar Bear. I've been waiting for a polar bear pokemon since generation 1!

I'm really liking this lineup of pokemon, I can even just about forgive the starter messup (with fire/fighting....again)

It's definitely miles more exciting than the 4th gen pokemon. It's bringing back memories of the 3rd gen. (which was my all time favourite for pokemon designs)

I kinda like these, especially the legendaries. I like having a lot of legendaries, because it adds more to the game that you still need to complete. I also hope that there really is a Pokemon #650 that is a parallel to Arceus, but GameFreak probably won't do that just to irritate the guy who claimed there would be 157 Pokemon and an evolution of Tauros.

I don't know how you guys still think it's fake. Especially after the way the starter evo's turned out. It is probably very close to real.

I for one am psyched about these games. There are not too many cutesy pokemon, lots of cool type combinations.

I think the "clean slate" idea GF has in mind, to start us over on new pokemon, kinda conflicts with them wanting to do so many new type combinations. Whereas the first RBY was "clean slate" and had type combinations that seemed very practical and organic, this series has a higher % of one-hit-wonder typings, and they will be all we're able to use until beating the E4.

Look, these are REAL. No more fakey-fakey stuff. I think i bow down to the awesomeness that is the 5th Generation. Polar Bear Pokemon FTW!

Wow, this is a really comprehensive list. Thanks a bunch for all that time put in, WPM. I have a hard time believing all this stuff 100%, but now after seeing the Coro-Coro scans, it looks like we can believe a lot of this stuff. I notice a lot of Dragons and a lot of Legendaries. ._. I thought we were bad before and in Gen 4. I'm not sure if I really like that decision. I was hoping for a maximum of 6 Legendaries and only 2/3 Dragon types, but alas. The Bug/Steel Robot sounds really interesting as does the guy with the wooden plank. I can't wait to see some of these designs. Most of them sound really cool.

dmaster out.

i find this hard to believe, but im not going to fight anybody. i just wonder why we need another fire/fighting starter. i wouldnt doubt this so much if pokabu wasnt supposed to be fighting type. i owould have thought gf would have learned from their mistakes and not repeat the same type again. the final starter forms are so different from their first forms

Awesome work, I hope that when WPM find some time, he will actualize with the Coro-Coro scans (and new PokExperto leaks) ;)

The designs are looking more and more repetitive now that I think of it:

-Fire monkey looks like Chimcar
-Pokabu's second form looks like Grumpig
-water starter looks like Piplup (not to mention an otter is very close to a weasel which we get with Buizel)
-Bull seems like a useless addition when we have Tauros
-deer reminds of Stantler (though I must admit this one is far cooler looking than Stantler
-Mamepato (or whatever bird it is) looks like Starly
-The new fish are just too much (we already have too many fish)
-Tarantula pokemon reminds me too much of Ariados and being unassociated with him, I find the idea too repetitive
-new cat is based off of Glameow

I bet I could think of more... what happened to the unused species, like koala, polar bear, tiger, lion, panther, toucan, turkey, parrot, capybara, dolphin, orca, sea urchin... I could name many more. I was hoping for more originality, but I suppose I can't complain. There are still some good things about this en so far.

Oh, and please bring back Team Rocket. This new team may be pretty cool, but nothing beats Team Rocket. Any new evil team is a Rocket wanna-be or a big joke compared to them in my opinion anyway.

The designers said they were starting fresh, which means that they are, in a way remaking all the old pokemon. So in a sense, The new buffalo pokemon is the new, Isshu version of Tauros, so to speak. The creators made it so that we had to think that none of the other pokemon ever existed.

Personally, for me, nothing looks alike or is based off of anything else though. Everything is new in my eyes.

'Lanturnitis' theres always someone that complains -_- and its kinda annoying. i dont think that most of the new pokes look like old ones but thast just me.
plus all of this pokemons look diffrent and like more fresh idk i like them.

and they said they were starting from zero.! so if like the buffalo looks like tauros thats cuz they took tauros and made it diffent. and i like the new tauros more. or afrobull :)

The designs are looking more and more repetitive now that I think of it:

-Fire monkey looks like Chimcar
-Pokabu's second form looks like Grumpig
-water starter looks like Piplup (not to mention an otter is very close to a weasel which we get with Buizel)
-Bull seems like a useless addition when we have Tauros
-deer reminds of Stantler (though I must admit this one is far cooler looking than Stantler
-Mamepato (or whatever bird it is) looks like Starly
-The new fish are just too much (we already have too many fish)
-Tarantula pokemon reminds me too much of Ariados and being unassociated with him, I find the idea too repetitive
-new cat is based off of Glameow

I bet I could think of more... what happened to the unused species, like koala, polar bear, tiger, lion, panther, toucan, turkey, parrot, capybara, dolphin, orca, sea urchin... I could name many more. I was hoping for more originality, but I suppose I can't complain. There are still some good things about this en so far.

Oh, and please bring back Team Rocket. This new team may be pretty cool, but nothing beats Team Rocket. Any new evil team is a Rocket wanna-be or a big joke compared to them in my opinion anyway.

1. We're getting one.
2. Raikou says hi.
3. Entei says hi.
4. Our dark cat evolves into one.
5. Chatot says hello.

I agree with the rest. Although since we don't know all the Pokemon yet, we might get some more of those that you listed.

The only similarity that I'm seeing is the mushroom's body looking alot like Spoink to me (not that that's a bad thing). Besides that, I'm extremely pleased with this generation. And all in all, we still have between 30-40 mystery pokes we know absolutely nothing about, so I don't see the point of getting worked up yet.

This thread makes me lol. hard.

Thanks for the effort and time you put into making this really comprehensive list WPM. It makes looking at the new Pokemon much more easier, and also somewhat keeps it anti-spoiler.

Hmm. We've got about 40-50 Pokemon to receive information on. This will be an epic final week.

@ Chimchar. Actually they arent tigers nor were they closely related. Its like calling a Killer whale a whale lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back