(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit too many alt forms if you ask me. Another reason not to believe this. Expecially for hihidaruma, because if you have alts, dont make one a duel type and the other just one. Plus i think it is fake because it says that mamanbou is not a luvdisc evo.

Umm, WPM don't we already know mamepato's name? because it doesn't say the name of mamepato, it is just ?
(if you know what i mean...)
according to the list we will have a gigaiasu pre-evo I HATE FIRE/FIGHTING :mad:

Yeah that very last one is stumping me now. I like how it's the first Bug Type legendary but what the heck is it going to look like?

Some of those descriptions create some pretty unappealing mental images of these new Pokémon. Denchura doesn't have a prevo or evo, which also makes me sad. Why does the Pokabu line get a dual type upon evolution but the others don't? And why Fire/Fighting again? Why does Dento's gym cover three types but the others have apparently just one?

I really want to believe all this and those final starter evolutions aren't true, but apparently they are. I don't like any of this. This generation seemed so epic and now at the last moment it's all going downhill. I'm starting to loose interest in these games with every new bit of information I read.

im reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly tired of fire/fighting already! ugh its been done twice ! i mean i would of happily accepted water/fighting and maybe even used it but come one!! fire/ground would of most likely not be used cuz x4 weak against water and grasss type attacks could do normal damage but still! ugh

Lol at everyone hating all this new info. DESPITE THE FACT THAT I THINK IT IS FAKE, I actually like quite a lot of these pokemon based on description. This could always be because there are more than nine new fire types this gen <333 But that aside I really like a lot of the ideas. I'm sure it'll be good!

@Illusion it's not??? i still see it.

and im now happy knowing the cat is a dark type =], im kind of glad the monkey trio has evos, one think that shocked me was kibago's final form being ononokusu (didn't see that coming), didn't expect to have more than one legendary trio so that's cool (in my eyes), the thing i love is the dark|dragon evolution line legendarys (i don't know why but i just do)

Anyone it suspicious that this "Legendary Trio #2" is numerically being split up with Reshiram/Zekrom in the middle? Sounds unlikely. I'm not gonna bash this list, but it sounds unlikely because they are REALLY shoving the Dragon type and Fighting type down our throats with this one. No new notable Electric or Ice types, also unlikely. Between this and the starters pics recently revealed, I'm excited to see the results during this upcoming week.

I have a little bit of a hard time thinking this is real. But whatever, the next 6 days will be interesting, and all this stuff will be done and over with. Can't wait to see the water/grass monkeys :)

Interesting to see the skeleton of the Pokedex. Some Pokemon have been locked into place, but a lot haven't and there are others we don't know about yet.

While I'm taking all that info with a grain of salt, I gotta admit, a lot of those descriptions for the Grass-types are awesome! I want the vegetable lamb; shame that the picture isn't loading up for me...

we dont have pics or official confirmation and people are doubting them i think it sounds cool but probably fake

Yeah, some of those do seem a bit hard to believe. I'm really not looking forward to seeing those centipede Pokémon if they're real. *shudders*

More legendary Trios and now a quadruplets of legendary pokemon what is the world coming to, I really like the idea of a Bird Trio (and the first pure flying) and the first bug legendary. Has anyone else noticed that there are lots of pokemon with different forms in this generation. I also like the idea of a Ice Dragon, the polar line and I love the fact that there are more dragon Pokemon. The monkey trio also sounds pretty cool.

@wowzers: I've been wanting a bug legend for quite sometime as well, but I could do without one if its like the way pokexperto described it D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back