(1) Landorus-EX, Black Kyurem-EX, and White Kyurem-EX from Boundaries Crossed [9/13]

Blue_Horizon said:
It would seem Pokebeach got the translation wrong for Black Kyurem EX, as nowhere on the 2nd attack does it mention not being able to use Freeze Bolt/Shock next turn, only that 'this pokemon cannot attack next turn'.

I'd go with TPCi's translation for this one...
Exactly. That's what I've been saying all this topic.

WOW. These cards are by far amazing XD. Also can't wait for the new Wii U and I love the other cards in the previous news stories too. Awesome XD.:)

If anyone noticed, Troll and Toad updated with the 6 cards, and both versions of Landorus have sold out. Price hike, hello Darkrai of this set.

Puff said:
Hammerhead lol.
But you're all forgetting about using BK EX as a benchsitter with it's tool, or WK EX's Ability to OHKO everything but Wailord with Giant Cape.

I speak sarcasm fluently so I can usually tell, but this time Im just hoping this is sarcastic because I know no body would argue that a pokemon is good because it can use a tool, in a meta where tool scraper is abundant, and that has to be a one of in your deck, and means that you cant use Computer search.
(OK so that was more sardonic than sarcasm)

Sanokumo said:
I suppose you could run him with Keldeo EX seeing as you already need the water energy but yeah Black and white Kyurem just arnt good enough to make the metagame right now they really arnt any better than Zekrom EX and Reshiram EX (and worse in a lot of ways) and they arnt really in the meta right now. Heres hoping that their none EX versions are playable.
Landorous on the other hand I think will make a big impact. Fist turn one energy donking of Tynamo and Dino NVI, and a plus power away from OHKOing Darkrai, and Raikou without discarding energy and the ability to two shot almost all EX's even with Eviolite (save Toradous and H0-0h) makes him one Bad moth-SHUT YOUR MOUTH, I'm just talking about Landorus. Add in the fact that he has different weakness than Terrakion and fighting just got one more tool to make them scary.

I lol'd at "that's one bad moth-SHUT YOUR MOUTH. It is the downfall of the main meta-decks as we know it. Any Eelektric variation or Dark Deck that utilizes a Dark Dieno is in for a rude awakening. I play a penta-Terrakion (I would lie if I had said Quad) and it pretty much can ruin the Eelectric variants along with the Darkrai variants if you play it right. Now that we will have Landorus EX, he will serve as a great starter.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Notice what? Freeze Shock? There's absolutely nothing wrong with the English translation.

Oh... So, was it the same in the original japanese? You know, it wouldn't be the first time PUSA makes an error when translating the cards from japanese... Well, my bad then.
Did PCL really had to give such a drawback to B-Kyurem? At least, regular Kyurem EX could use its other attack...

Time for your Japanese lesson.

Kyurem EX (look at Hail Blizzard)
Black Kyurem EX (look at Freeze Bolt)

Hail Blizzard mentions its own name in its effect text. Freeze Bolt does not.

Mudkip711 said:
Keldeo should be #147, since it is after Kyurems in the PokeDex.Then that would leave two spots for the two supporter Full Arts.

The order is by type first, then by National Dex. The only FAs that could come after the two Kyurem-EX, which are Dragon cards, are Colorless or Trainer cards. My best guess for the third FA is Skyla.

Frost said:
The order is by type first, then by National Dex. The only FAs that could come after the two Kyurem-EX, which are Dragon cards, are Colorless or Trainer cards. My best guess for the third FA is Skyla.

:f

Yeah, somehow that hasn't even crossed my mind. I just assumed it was Nat Dex. IDK why I forgot about the types...

I agree with your guess, though. Imagine if we got Colress instead.

I figured out the new Color - Dex order around the release of NDE, when the older Pokemon became to show up. I'm still surprised I hadn't noticed it before then!

Has anyone noticed the Order of the Black Kyurem and White Kyurem EX's that are not Full Art? theres a space beetween them.So does this mean were gonna get the Increasingly better Kyurem EX's? that would be Epic.I don't know how the FA's would work though.

I'm guessing we're gonna see the {DRG} type Kyurem promo in that spot. it has the right nat. dex number and type, and we haven't gotten it elsewhere yet.

There's only 1 space in between them, so that wouldn't work. Also, that would make 8 EXes in a set, which doesn't fit the pattern at all.

Oh well we forgot about the Regular Kyurems that will be released in the Boundaries Croosed's theme decks.

Back