(1) Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza in HeartGold and SoulSilver [6/10]

There will undoubtedly be a list of version exclusives like there always is. I hope they keep the same lists as G/S. But it might be changed for more Legendaries.

dmaster out.

If you obtain both Kyogre and Goundon in 1 game Rayquaza will appear? What happens if you obtain one or the other or both over WFC? Would you still be able to unlock rayquaza or would it have to be game to game only trade over local wireless?:)

xxashxx said:
If you obtain both Kyogre and Goundon in 1 game Rayquaza will appear? What happens if you obtain one or the other or both over WFC? Would you still be able to unlock rayquaza or would it have to be game to game only trade over local wireless?:)

I'm going to have to stay optimistic about that one :/ Though many people seem to think that it will only be HGSS caught ones, I really think that any combination of the two will unlock it :/ The main reason I think that is because the three regis caught from anywhere unlocked Regigigas... I just don't feel like it's that important that they would label it as it HAS to be from Johto :/ The only stipulation that I can see would be that you may have to catch the one in your game before Rayquaza can be unleashed... but that's about it... I hope XD

I hope they do that. I sure hope I can do it that way. If I can't get him because they labelled it that way only then I will just have my Rayquaza cloned and traded over to either version via WFC, Yes I am cheap but if I have to do that oh well that is what I have to do then. Thanks for your help.:)

Great, now they add another complication to make it harder to choose. I mean, I love Lugia and Kyogre, but hate Ho-oh and Groudon. Which to buy, which to buy.

Galloxys said:
Great, now they add another complication to make it harder to choose. I mean, I love Lugia and Kyogre, but hate Ho-oh and Groudon. Which to buy, which to buy.

This for me, but reverse.

Going for Heart Gold Ho-oh and Kyogre are my favorite legendarys! Probably need $30 more dollars to get it (Guessing $45+<$4.5 (tax) to get it)

You are probably the first person who likes both Lugia-Groudon/Ho-Oh-Kyogre xD

Overall, the addition is unnecessary. They just need to make the time machine work.

JackThePokemaniac said:
did not manage to catch kyogre in ... sappire ...

Wait, what!? How do you not manage that? Didn't you save beforehand? >.>

You also misspelled it.

I had hoped it would be Ho-oh and Groundon in Heart Gold amd Lugia and Kyogre in Soul Silver. They should have done it that way but I guess there would be too much over power if they had done that though.:)

yeah they should have put groudon in heart gold.

Groudon in HG sounds better
than in SS.
I'm getting HG, so I'll take what they give me haha

Well they had to put in a Gound and Fire Type in one version and a Psychic and Water type in the other version. If they had do it the other way it would be over powered and over rated so they had to stir things up a bit shall we say. XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Well they had to put in a Gound and Fire Type in one version and a Psychich and Water type in the other version. If they had do it the other way it would be over powered and over rated so they had to stir things up a bit shall we say. XD.:)

Is that irony? xP you confuse me

DemoV5 said:
xxashxx said:
Well they had to put in a Gound and Fire Type in one version and a Psychich and Water type in the other version. If they had do it the other way it would be over powered and over rated so they had to stir things up a bit shall we say. XD.:)

Is that irony? xP you confuse me

If they did not do it the way they did then everyone would use just Pokemon that can do fire moves and in the other just use Pokemon that use water attacks. By the mix it level things out and then they don't have overpowered or over rated team

Ahaa. But you said that they had to put Ground and Fire in one version (Groudon and Ho-Oh), and Water and Psychic in the other (Kyogre and Lugia), or it would be over powered. Am I right?

Hope to god they are in there, I traded my Rayquaza away for a phione and it is way too hard for me to find my ruby let alone catch the blasted thing.

DemoV5 said:
Ahaa. But you said that they had to put Ground and Fire in one version (Groudon and Ho-Oh), and Water and Psychic in the other (Kyogre and Lugia), or it would be over powered. Am I right?

Yeah. That is whast I meant. It would be too much fire or too much water for one thing so mixing that up levels everything out. Fire covers the most types and so does water but a few tyes less though. Fie also has good PP as well Water does but the Power is not as great on attacks except for surf anyway. That is the only soild attack with good PP and Power. Rhe rest either miss or the Power is low. Watter Pulse is pretty good but only has 60 as a Power VS 95 to surf. Water Pulse has 20 PP because the Power is lower but surf has 15 which is excellent for a 95 Power. This way your team can't just be a heavy fire Power or a Heavy Water Power without trading for that extra pwer.:)

Back