(1) Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza in HeartGold and SoulSilver [6/10]

ChaosKnuckles said:
Please keep Kanto.

And why wouldn't they? Kanto was important in GSC due to you needing 16 badges to enter Mount Silver to take on Red in the final battle. The ultimate trainer.

rayquaza01 said:
It would be weird if they made a remake of Red and Blue.

I thought FR/LG were remakes or R/B?

I agree that silver looks like mars, but it's also cool. The Ky in HG and Gro in SS is like R/S, when you got the Lati of the color opposite of the games. (Blue game gets red Lati.)

ROTOM ROTOM ROTOM! said:
rayquaza01 said:
It would be weird if they made a remake of Red and Blue.

I thought FR/LG were remakes or R/B?

I agree that silver looks like mars, but it's also cool. The Ky in HG and Gro in SS is like R/S, when you got the Lati of the color opposite of the games. (Blue game gets red Lati.)

They are remakes of R/G.

If there is a Battle Frontier it'll be West of Olivine city like the Battle Tower was in Crystal. Speaking of which looking at FR/LG I doubt we'll get the Battle Frontier in HGSS.

the whole Cynthia and Arceus picture didn't make much sense. does D/P/Pt take place at the same time as G/S/C? her being there could be just like how Jasmine is in Sunyshore.

Rhis news update just answered a lot of questions that I have been wondering. So there will be 4th gen Pokemon in the game and you can get Groundon Kyogre and Rayquaza. I am still wondering about the GTS and Pal Park though. Will they be apart of HG/SS or remain out of the games? Will it have Wi-Fi access or will it not? Those ones are still unanswered but the will be answered eventually.:)

I present to you all an alternate theory.

Pokemon HeartGold and Pokemon SoulSilver will not include the Kanto region as their Game Boy ancestors did, but instead contain the region of

Hoenn! Honestly, it would still work. It would take the number of event-only Pokemon down to only Jirachi(maybe), Deoxys(maybe), Celebi(maybe), Manaphy(Common anyways), Shaymin, Darkrai and Arceus(Probably). 3-7 Event only Pokemon(discluding Palpark) isn't too bad.

OMFG Even Jirachi?

fudging AWESOME!

This is tha best Pokémon Game till far!

Pokémaniac said:
I present to you all an alternate theory.

Pokemon HeartGold and Pokemon SoulSilver will not include the Kanto region as their Game Boy ancestors did, but instead contain the region of

Hoenn! Honestly, it would still work. It would take the number of event-only Pokemon down to only Jirachi(maybe), Deoxys(maybe), Celebi(maybe), Manaphy(Common anyways), Shaymin, Darkrai and Arceus(Probably). 3-7 Event only Pokemon(discluding Palpark) isn't too bad.

OR

It will have all 4 areas ^^

Mew the source of all said:
If there is a Battle Frontier it'll be West of Olivine city like the Battle Tower was in Crystal. Speaking of which looking at FR/LG I doubt we'll get the Battle Frontier in HGSS.

just check it out. Looks like there's a battle tower below National Park

Awesome. This confirms my theory of R/S Remakes. I'm glad there's another way to get Jirachi however, although I doubt there will be a McDonald's promotion when it hits here. New area sounds cool, but that's it. Nice melding of the new game too.

dmaster out.

Awesome. I can't wait for HG/SS now. It just keeps getting better. Has anyone heard if the Wi-Fi features are coming back? I hope so because It makes it easier for me to get the event Pokemon because they are too far for me.:)

All Pokemon can follow you, there's even a picture of Steelix behind Gold, and it actually looks cool :D they look realistic

DemoV5 said:
All Pokemon can follow you, there's even a picture of Steelix behind Gold, and it actually looks cool :D they look realistic

Where do you see that? I looked at all the pictures and i didnt see a Steelix.

I think I figured out how to get groudon kyogre and rayquaza. Arceus was saying something about life to one of the three, so he will probably revive on of the trio or something like that.

Xous said:
That kinda seems backwards, putting Kyogre in HG (Fire-ish) and Groudon in SS (Water-ish)... Oh, well. I'm still getting Soul Silver, despite me liking Kyogre way more than Groudon.

As for the Arceus event thing... Woooooooooooooooooooo! I knew something like this was going to happen! They couldn't just leave its Creator status in a film (and it wasn't really worked on in Platinum, just stories were told). I hope you'll be able to visit that dimension it's in, but that's highly unlikely. Anyways, what I like best about the image of it in its dimension... It has a back overworld sprite. Could this mean you can have it follow you around, or will it just be used for the event (most likely just the event, but shhhhh, I'm being extremely hopeful)?
What you say?

I'm totally going get HG now.

EDIT: How do I found out the differences between the two?

Back