(1) Keldeo's Artwork Revealed in 'CoroCoro' [2/12]

Brace yourselves, bronies are coming!

Awesome, it's just sad how we already new about Keldeo before all this movie thing...

"By blasting water from its hooves"

Well that's something you don't see everyday.

Nifty.

Water Pokémon Master said:
OMG I LOVE KELDEOOOOOOO ~ ~ ~ IT LOOKS SO R/B-ISH.

1727-i-know-that-feel.png

I, too, am in love with this pony. <3

Alright! Now that the fellow has been revealed, I'm looking forward to what comes next. Some cards would be nice..

lol. Does fourth member of the Trio sound funny to anyone else? :B

EDIT: before anyone misunderstands, I do know its essentially a fourth member in all ways except for its cuter/smaller design and its role as their apprentice, not an equal member.

Once again Sugimori completely blows me away with his artwork. The most interesting parts, at least in my opinion, are the shapes of the horns and the diamond pattern on its chest (which now seems to stick out quite a ways instead of just being an open patch on the blue fur on its chest).

Can't wait to have a perfect-quality render of the artwork.

I want this movie to be released so we can have Kyurem (New Form) EX and Keldeo EX. That will be the day...

Anyway, I love Keldeo. Now bring on Kyurem's new form!!!

Nice! Now hopefully, we don't have that long to wait until it's officially revealed in the US. Maybe TPCi will do like Arceus, and reveal it in early August. HOPEFULLY!

Nice, now we should only have to wait a bit longer, maybe a month, until we see Kyurem's new form! The only thing I really don't like about the artwork for Keldeo is the nostrils.

Keldeo.

Not a huge fan of the Pokemon, but I like the story around it. Looking forward to the event to catch it and the TCG cards to brandish Keldeo.

Mitja said:
lol. Does fourth member of the Trio sound funny to anyone else? :B

Yes, this got a giggle from me :D
was reading over it "Trio, fourth member....Trio.....Fourth memeber"

On a serious note, looks awesome :) and from what has been written he sounds cool :) looking forward to seeing his apperance in the TCG :)

don()shinobi said:
Ew, the Sugimori art is ugly...
^

I'd also like to slap Nintendo on the wrist with a lead brick for creating Keldeo in the first place. It is, without a doubt, the worst Pokemon to ever exist.
And that isn't even opinion.

I mean, I know they had to keep up the musketeer thing with horses and junk, but...really? really?

DNA said:
^

I'd also like to slap Nintendo on the wrist with a lead brick for creating Keldeo in the first place. It is, without a doubt, the worst Pokemon to ever exist.
And that isn't even opinion.

I mean, I know they had to keep up the musketeer thing with horses and junk, but...really? really?
I'm sorry but you are going to have to explain yourself if you're going to make an absolute statement like that.

Back